Petition to make the hutton orbital mug a dashboard decoration (also include a cannon mug with additional biscuit)

Petition to make the hutton orbital mug a dashboard decoration (also include a cannon mug with additional biscuit)

i have heard many time of people going to hutton orbital for the mug and free anaconda :rolleyes:, so i want to petition FDev to make the mug a dashboard decoration obtainable on first trip to hutton orbital or Gnosis for the Cannon mug of gin and a biscuit. it would help in 2 ways, 1) a free dashboard decoration obtained through the game would be a way to get people buying more cosmetics from the frontier store, and 2) if people ask "have you ever been to hutton orbital?" your answer will be sure did and here is the mug to prove it.

so come one come all, and lets get an actual in game reward for flying .22ly in 90+ minutes.

Edit: it has come to my attention that a fuel rats bobblehead is wanted by a few so i include it, sorry for its late inclusion fuel rats you one of the better parts of the community :eek:

Last edited:
I always thought the mug was a dashboard item! You mean to tell me it isn't? It's just an item people buy in the commodities market for no real reason? Sign me up for this, they definitely should make it an actual item you can have on your dashboard, even though I have a very strict no food/drinks/sex on the bridge policy on my ships.

Last edited:

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
I have a thumbnail of my Hutton Mug stuck to the screen.

Which is a shame as I play using a Rift and can't see the screen.....

I support this initiative. A 'Hutton Dash board Mug' would be cool. Only available to those who made the trip three times.

I always thought the mug was a dashboard item! You mean to tell me it isn't? It's just an item people buy in the commodities market for no real reason? Sign me up for this, they definitely should make it an actual item you can have on your dashboard, even though I have a very strict no food/drinks/sex on the bridge policy on my ships.

While it's true one doesn't actualy get a mug, they can sell it for a good price depending on how far away from Hutton they do it.

Getting back on topic, where would I sign up, count me in. I mean if they can wasted time and material makeing planets, then why not a mug or two. I would care for the cookie, it would attract ants and roaches. And inso much as crews are only good for fighting, there's no one to pick up the crumbs.

I would buy a dashboard mug 'bobblehead'.
In fact, my ship dashboard would probably end up looking like my living room with a whole host of mugs on the dashboard in various states of consumption.

.... or possibly only allowed to be fitted to ships that have made the journey to Hutton Orbital.... :)

Would go for that.
It's one of the first things I do with new ships... A shakedown cruise to Proxima.
Not yet taken my Orca (Valentina Tereshkova) , nor my Mining Python (I've Tasted Better), but the others, for sure...

How does one check that though?

Top Bottom