Petition to make the hutton orbital mug a dashboard decoration (also include a cannon mug with additional biscuit)

Also an Alvin bobblehead (aka Nodding Dog)
You'll have to excuse my age, what is the Alvin the Nodding Dog Bobblehead?

I think it would be a great idea that on your Maiden Voyage that you are rewarded with the Mug for your Dashboard ONLY;

1) On your first trip. We don't want these things turning into Tribbles (people filling their Dashes with Coffee Mugs)
2) At Hutton Station. Defeats the purpose to get the reward elsewhere

Gary

You'll have to excuse my age, what is the Alvin the Nodding Dog Bobblehead?

I think it would be a great idea that on your Maiden Voyage that you are rewarded with the Mug for your Dashboard ONLY;

1) On your first trip. We don't want these things turning into Tribbles (people filling their Dashes with Coffee Mugs)
2) At Hutton Station. Defeats the purpose to get the reward elsewhere

Gary

Alvin is the nominal leader of the Hutton Truckers.
In reality he's a hearing assistant dog...

Nodding Dogs are a weird relic of the 70s, 80s and Churchill Insurance...
b4157de2be02024d0882303f30e2b63e.jpg

So instead of an actual bobblehead, an Alvin-shaped (spaniel I believe) nodding dog instead...

It might be a UK cultural thing...

Awesome idea to have a Hutton Mug as a dashboard bobble. I’m all for it.

Last edited:
It's the CMDR that deserves the mug really though, not the ship. I know I wouldn't fancy having to go back every time I got a new ship. Just a simple decorative item that is unlocked by the visit as though it had been bought from the store.

Yes this^.

Yes! Where do I sign?

Edit:
In fact I refuse to go to Hutton until we have our dash mug.
That'll show 'em!

#Mugragettes

Last edited:
I'm sub 30kylies from BP, then it's off around the rim anti-clockwise and have no real desire to come back to the bubble.
A Hutton mug would definitely tempt me to come back to the bubble.

I don't think anytime should be wasted getting you mugs a mug.

Mug is English banter aimed at gullible people. People, or people who are easily tricked into tasks. Like the matey boy who tries to be polite holding the door for 1 person and ends up holding it for 30 more.

No mug, no conda....just a little rib tap from the English.

I don't think anytime should be wasted getting you mugs a mug.

Mug is English banter aimed at gullible people. People, or people who are easily tricked into tasks. Like the matey boy who tries to be polite holding the door for 1 person and ends up holding it for 30 more.

No mug, no conda....just a little rib tap from the English.
Using the other "English", a mug is either a over sized coffee cup or someone's face.

They gave us a Jack-o-lantern bobble.

Of course in this case "gave" is a figure of speech.

So I suppose there is hope for a Hutton Mug and a Hula Girl. And no that Commanderette bobble isn't a Hula Girl.

Top Bottom