Petition to make the hutton orbital mug a dashboard decoration (also include a cannon mug with additional biscuit)

Absolutely. I'd love one for each of the unique,'special' sites. Sagitarrius A, Colonia, The Great Maw, etc. Put them up for community vote!

i like the idea of both Mug and Rats ones being available, a great idea and i'd support both

...but i hope they don't appear too soon. i've just finished doing 18 Hutton runs in a row, wearing the paint off 9 ships and i wasn't planning on returning back there just yet... let me get some new DVDs first...

Dear Santa Braben and the FDev Elves, please can we have a hutton orbital mug dashboard decoration for going to hutton orbital. it would give players a little incentive to go there and give everyone christmas cheer. merry xmas from me and the Misfit's of Science and Research and happy new year

i'd like to see that and a real mug to being sold in merchandising. so I can have a real mug of coffee while i'm waiting to arrive back at Hutton orbital. a t-shirt would be good has well. :)

Outside of the game REAL mugs do exist. I've seen some variations in the few designs but it still says "Hutton Orbital". Do a Google search.

As for a virtual one for our ships in-game, I'd like to add my name to list of people requesting this.

Gary

If FDev allowed a "Hutton Mug Bobblehead" there would be no incentive to go on the FDev store website to create and buy the real thing for real money . . .

Us yanks most generaly drink our coffee from mugs. Brits on the other hand drink their tea from cups. Inso much as the "David" is a Brit. I'd concur that if the Hutton Mug was a Hutton Cup, they would be available. LOL

Us yanks most generaly drink our coffee from mugs. Brits on the other hand drink their tea from cups. Inso much as the "David" is a Brit. I'd concur that if the Hutton Mug was a Hutton Cup, they would be available. LOL

don't be stupid we don't live in the 1900's nemo, i actually have my tea in a mug. 1 because tea cups are so delicate and 2 you get more tea in a mug.

next you will be saying all english women wear corsets lol

Yes. Can't see why it isn't already a free bobble head you get for making the trip.

First time I made it I wasn't sure if there actually was one, would have been so cool to have that pop up.

Top Bottom