Photographers and explorers, we need you

Are these known real nebulae and the like or also PG?

I've been cataloging a number of real nebula pics viewed in-line with Sol for comparison. Wouldn't mind going out of my way across the galaxy for some more pics of real nebulae if they're needed by others. I've assumed they've all been done to death by others by now.

Cheers.

Attachments

• 20190508215740_1.jpg
    20190508215740_1.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 205
Thread has been updated and includes a list of needed photos from nebula in the Orion Cygnus Arm, enroute toward Colonia.

As a reminder, please submit the photos directly to the GMP, not in this thread. Thanks.

How current is the first post list? I know that others and myself have submitted a few for items that remain uncrossed; it's fine if they were inadequate or insufficient, but I keep all the bodies listed bookmarked so I can get around to them, and plan to get to a few between now and January. I'd like to make sure I'm getting what's actually still needed.

How current is the first post list? I know that others and myself have submitted a few for items that remain uncrossed; it's fine if they were inadequate or insufficient, but I keep all the bodies listed bookmarked so I can get around to them, and plan to get to a few between now and January. I'd like to make sure I'm getting what's actually still needed.

The list is pretty current. I'll recheck and update.

The main post has been updated with a few more objects. In particular, there are some POI with broken images due to the change in the forums a while back. If you have any photos, please submit!

Top Bottom