Pictographic image of Thargoid found at Guardian Site ?

Sure, this is what I'm seeing (the figure on the right is a trace of what might be a guardian image over the door, just for comparison of the visual look).
Admittedly this is massively open to interpretation, but this just jumped right out at me and I can't see it as anything else now :)

https://i.imgur.com/utsl2rU.jpg

Basically it looks to me like two humanoid figures seen from the side, facing each other, with some other thing between them (maybe AI, or Thargoid head, or a representation of peace, or love, or hatred, idk), under a representation of a structure.

Both the representations seem to share similar facial features and a sort of bulbous hat/head thing going on.

Hey great ideas. I can totally see what you are talking about, i like your illustration skills. Good work. Maybe we can collaborate.. Im hours away from releasing my latest findings, You might be able to do i better job at the illustraction of the pictograms, let me know what you think, ill link you when i release it. GW.

Lower part enhanced with paint.net program. Recommended.

YWl12MA.jpg

Hey great ideas. I can totally see what you are talking about, i like your illustration skills. Good work. Maybe we can collaborate.. Im hours away from releasing my latest findings, You might be able to do i better job at the illustraction of the pictograms, let me know what you think, ill link you when i release it. GW.

Sure thing, happy to help :) PM me if you want me to do anything, save filling up your thread.

Top Bottom