Ships Pilot reviews The Adder...and I hate him ;-)

The Adder is probably the cutest looking ship out there. It's an adorable little Space Bug, or maybe like the original VW Combi. Also, it comes with a pretty classy default paint job.
I skipped over it when I started playing; today I have one but I never knew what to do with it. So maybe I'll try the distress call thing, just for kicks. ^^

He is saying a lot of bull-you-know-what in his videos. Same thing he said about FDS like it was some Asp Scout. Guy is either fixated on certain ships and he praises them like that half-buttocked Hauler or stuck with a vr headset like a bucket on a mans head. Anyways I don't know so good about Hauler when there is Adder that has better internals, proper hardpoints, great look (especially with ship kit parts) and foldable wings.

Obviously when he reviews a ship he giving his opinion. That's how reviews work. I think his videos are quite entertaining, which is the point. I cant wait to see the rest and looking forward even more to see what comes afterwards.
Yes, but alot of the stuff he says is flat out wrong. I made a video with him, he asked me what was good about my ship, what its stats were, and then just ignored what i said and said a few wrong things

He is saying a lot of bull-you-know-what in his videos. Same thing he said about FDS like it was some Asp Scout. Guy is either fixated on certain ships and he praises them like that half-buttocked Hauler or stuck with a vr headset like a bucket on a mans head. Anyways I don't know so good about Hauler when there is Adder that has better internals, proper hardpoints, great look (especially with ship kit parts) and foldable wings.
Pretty much. He's like a radio shock jock with fewer scruples and less interesting writing and delivery.

Lets see you guys make a bunch of good quality and entertaining elite dangerous videos with original ideas and stuff. Its not as easy as you think.

I tried to make a series where i would join random cmdrs in multicrew and try to interview them but apparently no one on ps4 has their mc availability open 😔

I stayed in my Adder a long, long time when starting out. It's a wonderful, expendable ship. And, yes, the cockpit is horrid. The ship works out with starting players.

I hope the RL insurance companies never see his FA off driving...

It's awfully tempting to go down to just an Adder. If you look at the specs, it's an upgraded Sidewinder, with an extra turret, range, and cargo. The downer is that the aesthetic of the ship turns so many off of it. Yes, the classic Cobra 3 is by far the better ship. But, at it's price range, operating expenses, and rebuy, it's hard to beat as the little multirole ship. The view out the window sucks. I think that's on purpose, to force upgrades. That, and the demonic noises...

I personally wont fly any ships with the pilots seat on the right side. To me, its infuriating. Its like trying to throw or write with my left hand. I think the demonic noises are a plus though lol

Went from Sidey through an Adder directly to an Asp in my first weeks in ED...
A great beginners multi purpose ship imo.
Today I would mine with it straight to a Python ;)

Top Bottom