Guide / Tutorial Pilot's Handbook?

It has now been quite a while since 3.x has been published. I still have not found an appendium nor a revision to the Manual.

As a pilot, I would not fly an aircraft without a detailed review of the aircraft's systems and characteristics.

I have failed finding any Frontier published guides on all the controls and modules in the new patch. Am I just not looking the right places? And no, player made Youtube videos do not a pilot's handbook make.

You are quite correct. It is an absolute disgrace that the manual is still at game version 2.4 - I keep banging-on about this but Frontier have made absolutely no response on the subject.

Last edited:
It's in the sidewinder. Just look carefully...
Yes but it only comes with the first Sidewinder and so when we lose it; as most of us do. Then it is lost forever, as we don't get another copy, with the ship re-buy. I have checked, it is not on the list.

Last edited:
My original sidewinder is long gone. Is it simply a graphic or a full blown up to date handbook?
It is just a bit of eye-candy.

I had correspondence with a member of F D staff who tells me that they also can't get any information about the manual being looked-at. It is a blinkin' disgrace.

Last edited:
This just in about the Boeing 737 MAX:

The captain of a flight in November 2018 called part of the aircraft’s flight manual “inadequate and almost criminally insufficient.​

So Frontier is in good company after all.

worst guide / tutorial eva

I guess Brett has messed up the permissions and that's allowing people to OT in here - roll on the new forums

Yes, it is indeed sad that the manual is still on version 2.4. At this point, removing the manual would be better than just simply ignoring it.
Perhaps it's just me and I hope I am mistaken, but it sure looks like little by little, day by day, Frontier is getting sloppy / lazy / does not pay attention to detail(s).

Top Bottom