Pilots of the galaxy, Hutton has a mission for you - Operation HOT MIST.

"Operation Hot mist" sounds like a fart gone wrong.
Regardless, I wish you clean pants and success on your voyage.

I tried to sell NASA on a project a few years ago. They were very excited about the design, certain the results would be unrivaled, but there was a problem...

The Whole Earth Tethered Frequency Attenuated Radio Telescope was ultimately turned down, as they feared they wouldn't be able to sell the acronym to Congress.

I tried to sell NASA on a project a few years ago. They were very excited about the design, certain the results would be unrivaled, but there was a problem...

The Whole Earth Tethered Frequency Attenuated Radio Telescope was ultimately turned down, as they feared they wouldn't be able to sell the acronym to Congress.

I think it's because the truth is, the whole world is a ball being chased by a great celestial dog.
One day, the wicked shall be chewed, and the rest shall bathe in his drool.

I think it's because the truth is, the whole world is a ball being chased by a great celestial dog.
One day, the wicked shall be chewed, and the rest shall bathe in his drool.

Perhaps. I also tried to sell the Optical Laser Diode Fixed Area Radio Transmitter to the Department of Defense, and they declined for similar reasons.
I'm afraid I just don't get politicians.

I was planning on doing a "Me and My Mug part II".
This involves loading a ship up with mugs, and drinking tea with aliens.

My previous attempt didn't pacify the thargoids. But now the galaxy is full to the brim with other forms of life!
Currently on my way back from Colonia

We're taking ONE Hutton Mug to each and every station in the galaxy. All 54000+ of them.

200.gif

The Hutton Truckers ... such a bunch of underachievers! 😂

Last edited:
Now Trending in "Best of Forum".

@Vingtetun
Quick Q of points...You stated you get points for dropping mugs at stations:
Are the amount of points the same per mug or does it change per the following:

1. If someone else already beat you to that station
2. If you have already sold a mug to that station
3. If you peed into the mug because the SC travel took too long and you just had to go

Particularly important as Hutton Orbital has no Resupply! I am currently parked up there in my DBX intending to help with loading - but first I need to empty my hold full of limpets if anyone does need any. :)
You're already there? I thought it started in a weeks time? Hope you brought a brolly and tent :D

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
@Vingtetun
You're already there? I thought it started in a weeks time? Hope you brought a brolly and tent :D
Of course I'm there already - the mugs won't load themselves! Well.... I did get the date wrong initially, but I believe mug-loading operations have begun already in preparation for the event start next Thursday. :)

@Vingtetun
Quick Q of points...You stated you get points for dropping mugs at stations:
Are the amount of points the same per mug or does it change per the following:

1. If someone else already beat you to that station
2. If you have already sold a mug to that station
3. If you peed into the mug because the SC travel took too long and you just had to go

Points? Naaah. It just adds up how many you've dropped at stations that didn't have one yet. All will become clearer once the section on hot.forthemug.com goes live!

As for the condition of the mug? This is Hutton, we're all filthy truckers. No one will notice.

Points? Naaah. It just adds up how many you've dropped at stations that didn't have one yet. All will become clearer once the section on hot.forthemug.com goes live!
So just dumping 2000 mugs onto a random station 5lyrs away isn't going to accelerate me to the top of the leader board? :D
As for the condition of the mug? This is Hutton, we're all filthy truckers. No one will notice.
phew Not just me then! :D

Top Bottom