Pilots of the galaxy, Hutton has a mission for you - Operation HOT MIST.

The home of the Buckyball Racing Club, Rebuy Prospect in Fullerene C60, has been thoroughly mugged, as well as all systems where our minor factions have a presence.
The Gin I unloaded at Rebuy Prospect for our next post-race party.

BRC_logo_name_512.png

I know that tools like eddb are able to give you populated stations within a certain radius from current location though if that plugs the gap

UPDATE: Whoosh... Thst was the sound of the 20% complete mark passing.... 1/5 of all the stations with commodity markets are now done.

11,056 stations.
3,516 systems
203 commanders

Last edited:
As of this morning, we have three new stations for the list ...

There are actually six new station:
System (#Address)
Station (#MarketID)
Electra (#203169981604)Liberator BJ37 (#3600003073)
Rescue Ship - Cavalieri (#3400000257)
Pleiades Sector DL-Y d65 (#2243843557699)Rescue Ship - Agricola's Ascent (#3400000514)
Saviour EI53 (#3600003330)
Wellington (#2833302360650)Acropolis ZN57 (#3600003587)
Rescue Ship - Ezra Point (#3400000771)

OK - we're hitting the expected "lull" in activity that was expected once we'd had the crazy initial rush. It's now a long haul from 20% to 50% until we're past the worst of it and into the home stretch. Keep truckin' everyone! If you find any exceptional looking bases - planetary ones with a stunning view, with a moon really close, or space stations that are REALLY close to their parent planet/moon, don't forget to share the sights!

Also - don't forget to honk as you go - if we're exploring all these systems we might spot more things that we've not discovered yet - beacons, probes, permanent POI, etc etc Plus, all that data's worth something once you're home again.

t6-66.jpg

So here I sit, in Ardin, at Foerster Colony. The old bird needs a paintjob, and I've visited 66 stations, settlements and penal colonies over the past couple of weeks. Compared to most, it's just a minor haul, but for me it was an adventure. I checked rings for interesting hotspots. I hoped for planets with high G, or stations with material traders. (I found neither.) I donated tens of millions, and became cordial with dozens of Empire minor factions. I took on a convenient delivery mission, but forgot to load the cargo to the 130Ls destination. Swiftly abandoned. I visited some installations, scooped up HGEs and saw some sights. The unarmed, lightly shielded Konokono escaped all interdiction attempts, and my docking skills are ever more finely honed.
Not sure I'll make a second trip, but I might as it was fun.
Thanks, Truckers 👍 :cool:
o7

This is just totally stupid and an idiotic waste of time and effort. Sooooo ..... do I have to sign up or do I just get on with it? .... even though I already have an Anaconda ... Good mugging everyone! :)

Yes, just go to http://hot.forthemug.com and install the Hutton Helper then get to trucking! To access pages for the event then jump to http://hot.forthemug.com/hot-mess/

t6-66.jpg

So here I sit, in Ardin, at Foerster Colony. The old bird needs a paintjob, and I've visited 66 stations, settlements and penal colonies over the past couple of weeks. Compared to most, it's just a minor haul, but for me it was an adventure. I checked rings for interesting hotspots. I hoped for planets with high G, or stations with material traders. (I found neither.) I donated tens of millions, and became cordial with dozens of Empire minor factions. I took on a convenient delivery mission, but forgot to load the cargo to the 130Ls destination. Swiftly abandoned. I visited some installations, scooped up HGEs and saw some sights. The unarmed, lightly shielded Konokono escaped all interdiction attempts, and my docking skills are ever more finely honed.
Not sure I'll make a second trip, but I might as it was fun.
Thanks, Truckers 👍 :cool:
o7

Glad you had fun and we really appreciate your assistance!

This is just totally stupid and an idiotic waste of time and effort. Sooooo ..... do I have to sign up or do I just get on with it? .... even though I already have an Anaconda ... Good mugging everyone! :)

You stole my thunder, CMDR! Such silliness must be encouraged.

I might as well grab a few mugs... Hutton has been on my bucket list, anyway.

Top Bottom