Pilots of the galaxy, Hutton has a mission for you - Operation HOT MIST.

What about the Thargoids?
Dont they need mugs too?
Shouldnt you deliver mugs to any know Thargoid site as well?
Filthy speciest truckers!

We already mugged the thargoids - years ago! The trick is to get one of the ones planetside to scoop up a mug....

Update from the AA - interdicted by the weather!

"Stooging is a technical term for which I can't think of and equivalent
in ED. It's the act of steaming back and fore to kill time. In this case
we are doing it to wait out a storm. The average winds have been around
50 knots (1knot=1.852km) all day, with gusts up to 70kts. The storm
should peak overnight. We're tucked in close to the Sorsdal Glacier to
reduce fetch (swell). Behind us in Prydz Bay the fetch is 50mn and the
swell is currently around 7-8m."

stooging (1) (Small).jpg

Dont they need mugs too?

There have been at least four hyper-dictions during operation HOT-MESS. During the first, the Thragoid vessel showed symptoms of MODS:
74TZJ58.png

Note the abnormal blue colouring of the vessel. After supplying a number of Hutton Mugs, none of the Thargoid vessels encountered during later hyper-dictions in both the Pleiades and Witch Head nebulas showed any further symptoms of MODS.

Dont they need mugs too?
Providing utensils that do not work for another species mouthparts and manipulators seems to be much more offensive.

PS - I hope that no one MINDS the updates from the HOTMESS crew on board the Aurora - I know I'm spamming the thread here a little with it, but it's a voyage that's on a par with all the silliness we're doing in game.

The storm has intensified and they're attempting to stay in the "shadow" of a glacier and fairly close to shore. They're sending pictures on a regular basis and we are SO grateful that they're taking the time for all of this. This is the view through the storm of the Sorsdal glacier and the rocky coast of the Antarctic.

Sorsdal from trawl deck (Medium).jpg

Oh - as an aside....Rounding up by a few fractions of a percent - 33% complete now! 1/3 of the galaxy has been MUGGED!

Looking at all those pictures with the mug put down somewhere close to a nice drop from a ship in a storm into the Antarctic ocean... I just hope they brought a few spares.

That moment when you realise that the website is relevant to me not Hutton Orbital, and I shouldn't have kept on clicking on 60ly away...

Hey @Vingtetun et al ... it only just occured to me that operation HOT MESS means that every station in the galaxy is going to be seen by someone. There are some truly unusual and extraordinary locations out there (e.g. here) ... I sure hope you guys have a way for people to report on all these so you can keep track of 'em!

Hey @Vingtetun et al ... it only just occured to me that operation HOT MESS means that every station in the galaxy is going to be seen by someone. There are some truly unusual and extraordinary locations out there (e.g. here) ... I sure hope you guys have a way for people to report on all these so you can keep track of 'em!
I have not delivered to Raxxla yet, as my colleagues needed assistance vs the Thargoid menace.
Tried the Thargoid 'bases' but they say they're fine thanks. 🤷‍♀️

The Gnosis has been re-re-re-re-mugged. Next time I am bringing Thargoid Sensors and Probes to do a little destructive testing of my own, to see if the drive has been properly shielded.

Since we have a Thargoid Inability To Select Undamaged Ports, I was able to mug the rescue and AEGIS ships in Evangelis and Lembass, and re-mug the stations there.

Top Bottom