Piracy let down

I have been out learning some Piracy and have been quite succesful so far, however, three times now I have been in the process of cleaning out the captured ship and it has lost connection, no other time have I lost connection in the game just when doing this, am I unlucky or is it possibly an issue, very frustratiing because of the work involved in getting the ship ready for looting, not too mention being costly as well. Any feedback gratefully received Cheers :)

Can't say I've had this but might be worth recording and submitting a ticket if it shown to be repeatedly happening. Not much help sorry mate

I have been out learning some Piracy and have been quite succesful so far, however, three times now I have been in the process of cleaning out the captured ship and it has lost connection, no other time have I lost connection in the game just when doing this, am I unlucky or is it possibly an issue, very frustratiing because of the work involved in getting the ship ready for looting, not too mention being costly as well. Any feedback gratefully received Cheers :)
the game instance you are in is generated by the first member and if that first member is using a potato with a dodgy internet connection you're going to suffer. It's not the games fault. FD set the admit to instance bar low so all can play.

Using a peer-to-peer network keeps the game free and not a monthly fee which you have with central game servers.

Reported 9 days ago and no reply so far, it is still happening, just lost another 100 + LTD's as game crashed again, getting pretty F****D off with it now,

can confirm that this happens to me every time i disable a ship. might get 2 hatch breakers on it before the npc logs.

Could be the internet telling you to get a hair cut and get a real job. I mean in Elite, not RL. We should all play more Elite.
Piracy, not cool.

I usually take the cutter for npc pirating. Shot them a few times for hull damage, then come to a full stop and hold fire. Then they start to circle me in close distance and try to damage the cutters shields (good luck with that). Thats the time when i just sit back and release hachbreaker and collector after collector until i got all cargo. Then i blow them up for mats. Works everytime that way.

I usually take the cutter for npc pirating. Shot them a few times for hull damage, then come to a full stop and hold fire. Then they start to circle me in close distance and try to damage the cutters shields (good luck with that). Thats the time when i just sit back and release hachbreaker and collector after collector until i got all cargo. Then i blow them up for mats. Works everytime that way.

Since the April patch? I haven't actually tried that, perhaps I should.

Top Bottom