Piracy question concerning Low Temperature Diamonds.

Since the Fleet Carrier update, NPCs carrying LTDs are even more elusive. Yet fdev allow a fighter nerf at mining spots. Fix your sh111t!
Really? I'm finding them easier to find at the moment. There's a few that have a hold full of limpets, but that seems to be balanced by more ships with mining equipment appearing. Have you been looking in boom industrial systems, as that's where I'm finding them.

Really? I'm finding them easier to find at the moment. There's a few that have a hold full of limpets, but that seems to be balanced by more ships with mining equipment appearing. Have you been looking in boom industrial systems, as that's where I'm finding them.
Yep and you want to be at a sale location not the mining location as well... to find them so systems with no rings normaly...
Import systems not the exporters system of choice..

Yep and you want to be at a sale location not the mining location as well... to find them so systems with no rings normaly...
Import systems not the exporters system of choice..
The systems I use look like they have both demand for LTDs and have ringed planets, so that probably explains the occasional hold full of limpets. The system seems to be working more realistically anyway, certainly since having these in agricultural systems.

Yes, yesterday spent an hour in one and only one DBX arrived. Since the update I’ve spent a lot of time in Industrial systems and the spawn rate is ridiculously low
Annoyingly I know there's something I'm missing here. My systems are low population industrial boom systems with pristine mineral levels and not far from systems with pristine ice rings. How much of this is relevent, I don't know and other factors may be involved. I can say there were decent sell prices in both systems at the time.
20200618_011533.jpg

I mean it's not a huge amount, but that's nearly a full hold that I got in about an hour in Colonia's low population systems. Or maybe population isn't a big factor? I did have a couple slip by due to bounty hunters and sys sec dropping in straight away as well.

Top Bottom