IMPORTANT: Planet Coaster 1.4 Anniversary Update

Unsure if this has been questioned / answered, with the Scenario Editor, would it be possible to remove all tree's outside of the park? seems like something that may improve performance? also would be be able to fill the outside with water so any island type parks can be an actual island?
IIUC what they said/showed in the livestream, a map is made up of the "voxel area" (the max area for the park, can be limited if you want smaller, easily edited in the scenario editor) and the "skirt" around the voxel area (optimized for performance reasons, still can't be edited by us).

I've got a request list going here, including a nothing-but-ocean one for island parks: Scenario Editor - Park Skirts?!?

Last edited:
Hiya, I've asked the team and with regards to the bathrooms, you can put those in a work roster.

As for your other question, this is currently not in the planning, but something we are looking in to :).

Thanks again Bo!
All feedback is good feedback, ignore the angries.
I'd always rather know it's a no than not know, you know?

I also mentioned the whirly rig not being able to attract enough guests no matter the sequences so I did in fact give an actual example of it being unbalanced I just wasn't as dramatic as you wanted me to be about it.

I don't have that problem. [wink]
(Arctic Map Harder Challenge)

mIP5Q3S.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have that problem. [wink]
WT??? [shocked]

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?

%100 queue scenery, good -- d'ya mind telling us the ride sequence? Any triggered effects? Your recommendations?

(Sorry for the off-topic, but I really like Whirly Rig, and it's been frustrating.)

WT??? [shocked]

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?

%100 queue scenery, good -- d'ya mind telling us the ride sequence? Any triggered effects? Your recommendations?

(Sorry for the off-topic, but I really like Whirly Rig, and it's been frustrating.)

Probably just comes down to having enough guests in the park and placing the ride in a busy area of the park.

Probably just comes down to having enough guests in the park and placing the ride in a busy area of the park.
I have never had any issues with Whirly Rig either. Seems to almost be too popular. Usually theme it well.
I have, every time I've used it (once as my entry ride so it had best traffic), with 100% queue scenery and Infinity's recommended ride setup. People have posted similar frustrations with it, while others have no trouble. [rolleyes] Huh.

Still off-topic for the thread though, sorry.

Where's that list? I want to suggest being able to make "The Viper One" do one circuit, have multiple trains, and be able to go further than 90 degrees :3

I thought you could do a circuit already...
I tried and failed when I did it though.
You can do a circuit, but the train has to pass through the station twice, you can only use one train, and when it does the 2nd circuit, its always faster than the first :/ I wanted to try and make a coaster similar to that Volcano coaster

Oh yeah tomorow the update wil arive, i am so ecited already updated my park for the update.
But does any one know how late it wil arive??

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Oh yeah tomorow the update wil arive, i am so ecited already updated my park for the update.
But does any one know how late it wil arive??

The time of the update hasn’t been announced. The update will be released somewhere during the day, most likely during office hours in the U.K.

"On Wednesday November 22, Lead Artist Sam Denney will join us for the launch day special and will play the update and talk about the process of making it all come together."

What time will be the "day special stream"? 7pm again?

Top Bottom