Planet Coaster 2

This thread turned into a planet coaster 2 discussion from just asking if there will be a planet coaster 2 fast. This is the second most replied thread I've had. LOL🤣🤣🤣

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Wouldn't it be cool to have theme skins for the rides so that they go along with your theme of the park? I hope more futuristic and pristine objects are added. What do you think with the updates so far shown in PZ. Will they be present in PC2 and how would them be implemented?

Last edited:
Hopefully we will be able to use our parks from Planet Coaster with Planet Coaster 2. I really hate to start all over again.

You won’t. I guarantee it.
Unfortunately you're probably right, which is why I was always against buying the overpriced DLCs. Same goes for Planet Zoo, would have been soooo awesome if they were backward compatible, at least with basic scenery blueprints :(

Hopefully Planco2 will have bigger expansions like RCT3, so that we dont have to keep buying standalone games and losing our old blueprints every few years. They will need to have some major advancements to the engine to justify the combined total price tag of this series.

Like others have said, I think it will be at least 2 years before Planco is announced (If it happens at all). Planet zoo Is going to be a focus for a while, with it being new and all, my suspicions is devs are
going to be focused on PZ and making content for that game. There will be background work on other games sure (perhaps Planco 2 or other titles) but I think Planet Zoo is going to have the spotlight for a while now

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
I would agree that Planet Zoo is going to be a focus, but you can guarantee that Frontier will start work or have started work on their next game, whatever that might be. Their teams are huge and have been expanding for a while now.

I could care less about a zoo game, unless it was an expansion pack to a coaster game. I hope Planet Coaster isn't done yet, that they release some more ride packs and others for the current game and start development on the second game at some point.

I never understand these type of posts. Isn't part of the fun making a new park every once in a while? No need to drag a dead horse around all the time

Totally agree. besides that, I never save any blueprints, where is the fun in using the same building over and over again.

Wouldn't it be cool to have theme skins for the rides so that they go along with your theme of the park? I hope more futuristic and pristine objects are added. What do you think with the updates so far shown in PZ. Will they be present in PC2 and how would them be implemented?
I think Planet Coaster 2 will have this as well. RCT Touch and RCT Adventures have this feature, so why not add it into the sequel?

Last edited:
I could care less about a zoo game, unless it was an expansion pack to a coaster game. I hope Planet Coaster isn't done yet, that they release some more ride packs and others for the current game and start development on the second game at some point.

Planet zoo is far too big of a game for it to have just been an add on, and the system Planco ran on wouldn’t have ran planet zoo properly, whether it be the attention to details on the animals, the new management or the water physics, it’s frustrating that people don’t seem to get this. Not only that, but the amount of lag and problems could have caused Planco to not function properly and crash.

In real life, zoos that are focused on the wellbeing of animals and play a large role
In conservation don’t have large amusement parks attached... because the base for that zoo is to educate the public and be a part of conservation.

People have been waiting for a worthy update to zoo tycoon 2 for a very long time, and I know many people, myself included are hyped for this. Some people don’t care for Coaster games, and that’s fine too, everyone has a preference

Totally agree. besides that, I never save any blueprints, where is the fun in using the same building over and over again.
I used to make a lot of blueprints in the beginning but every time you save it you never use it again really. Maybe only some things I use alot like modular fence packs or anything else that's boring and time-consuming to make. But most things I start building from scratch. If Planco2 is an improvement over Planco1 that's worth it starting over for me in a hearteat.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Top Bottom