Planet Coaster 2

I use Blueprints all the time. Either lamps, fencing, parts of buildings, Sets of scenery, or even some repeatable full buildings. I also use community blueprints to use as a base start for structures in my park and customize as needed. saves a lot of time in the end...and I still have to be creative to make them my own. I see nothing wrong with using repeated work all ready done if it works with what you are trying to accomplish.

I use blueprints from steam all the time. 99% of my parks are somebody else’s creations. Rides, buildings, scenery. I make stuff but I’ve never uploaded anything because the quality wouldn’t compare to others creations.

So thank you to all of the awesome creators for making Planet Coaster so enjoyable for others like me that love the game but lack the talent!😀

I'm also a big user of others blueprints. Like wowman I often take someone's blueprint and then alter it so it works for my purposes. It's actually kind of challenging to take several different blueprint items and then kitbash them into something completely different.

I do have one HUGE request for a possible Planco2, and that is there needs to be a better system for coloring things. If I combine part of a building that's mostly colored blue with another building that's mostly red, changing the color on each and every piece takes hours and is tedious to say the least, you can't always select pieces to change the colors on groups.

Even worse if I decide the combined building should be black or some other third color...

Having flexicolors is great, the execution in using those flexicolors is often a hassle. We really need to use a system where we can sample a color to use and more easily multi-select pieces to color. There's a number of similar things in the current game that just seem not well thought out that I hope will be improved.

I actually haven't purchased the game and tried it for myself, but nased off of YT videos and the community, I think I'll be enjoying it. Also, I feel like I would be the Blueprint editor type player, where I getBlueprints and just edit it as my own.

Totally agree. besides that, I never save any blueprints, where is the fun in using the same building over and over again.

I have like 357 BPs in the WS. OK some are TMTK items. I do reuse small shops, custom lights, things like that in my own parks. A few people seem to enjoy the BPs I post too. Please do not poo-poo BPs.

I use blueprints from steam all the time. 99% of my parks are somebody else’s creations. Rides, buildings, scenery. I make stuff but I’ve never uploaded anything because the quality wouldn’t compare to others creations.

So thank you to all of the awesome creators for making Planet Coaster so enjoyable for others like me that love the game but lack the talent!😀
I fully agree with you. I'm also not a great talent in creating my own stuff, so I use a lot of blueprints

I have like 357 BPs in the WS. OK some are TMTK items. I do reuse small shops, custom lights, things like that in my own parks. A few people seem to enjoy the BPs I post too. Please do not poo-poo BPs.

Did I?

🙊

I didnt know i was hurting someones feelings by saying BP`s arent fun.

Last edited:
Not sure why you would attack someone on his opinion. But fair enough.

Nobody said i am the barometer of fun. If such thing excists.

I do enjoy your tmtk items.

Yeah, that is because it is a game with water parks.
No. It's more likely general basic gameplay, and the music.
I watched one of it's videos, and the Jeopardy tune was in it. Very annoying!

As for Planco 2, I mostly want all the restrictions gone. RCT3 had features and stuff that Planet Coaster was not able to do.

Last edited:
To be fair that game has made it happen so it must be possible somehow

Still depends on the amount of objects that can be placed in one map.

I doubt it is as extensive as Planco is.
It's also still in development. as soon as issues arise, this feature might as well be scrapped as being to ambitious.

I'll wait for a release and place my verdict then. In the end I won't be playing it, because I am already in a Life simulator, so why buy one for on the pc.

Before talking about Planet Coaster 2 which I don't expect to be announced released in at least a couple of years time I expect some more DLC's for Planet Coaser (1 that is).

I hope for more ride DLC and scenery DLC. Speaking of the latter I guess (!!!) that we will get an Indian style scenery DLC, soon. We already saw that an Indian scenery set was being developed for Planet Zoo which uses a modified engine of Planet Coaster. We already know that certain elements of Planet Zoo won't make it to Planet Coaster due to the modified engine and probable compability issues. But I guess (!!!) that implementing scenery items like wall sets etc. would be no different. I hope for the Indian scenery set and the African one from Planet Zoo coming to Planet Coaster as well. It would be nice if those sets would come together with new ride content so that people who own Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo wouldn't have to pay for the same scenery set twice but would pay for the new rides. I wonder if Planet Coaster would also get the glass building items from Planet Zoo as the Devs said in the past that glass items would be hard on performance in Planet Coaster.

In short: I expect more DLC to come, I also hope for the Planet Zoo scenery sets coming to Planet Coaster. I think we will get new information shortly after Planet Zoo has been published or even after start of the Planet Zoo Beta.

In short: I expect more DLC to come, I also hope for the Planet Zoo scenery sets coming to Planet Coaster. I think we will get new information shortly after Planet Zoo has been published or even after start of the Planet Zoo Beta.
wouldnt you rather they just put those things into Planco2? what would be the point of adding more stuff into Planco1 if its not compatible with Planco2? I mean I'd love it if everything in Planco1 is compatible with Planco2, but everybody seems to think thats not possible

wouldnt you rather they just put those things into Planco2? what would be the point of adding more stuff into Planco1 if its not compatible with Planco2? I mean I'd love it if everything in Planco1 is compatible with Planco2, but everybody seems to think thats not possible
Agreed.

We are already well passed the limit of what can be done with Planet Coaster 1 so keep adding on top of that is not gonna do much good. It's better to focus on Planet Coaster 2.

To be honest: NO, because that would mean that we would have to wait a couple of years before we get new stuff. In the meantime I expect more stuff for PC1.

The last Ghostbusters DLC (from which I only liked the targets) showed that some things can still be implemented (if only in small parts).

I agree that performance of the game could be better but I doubt that PC2 would have better performance when it would finally come out because our computer would suffer with new stuff in future. This discussion about PC2 will then be about PC3. It's always the same loop of discussion. People are already complaining again and again because of the fact that since Ghostbusters DLC we weren't shown new stuff (not considering that they are starting a new franchise wit Planet Zoo and that building and scenery pieces from that build might come to PC1, too).

And to be honest, when looking at PC1, Jurassic World Evolution and all that what I've seen so far of Planet Zoo - do you really think Planet Coaster 2 would be better regarding performance, UI, staff management, management aspects altogether etc.? I really do doubt it! It is a Frontier game and so far it seems that the most interest is in building parks - not really playing and managing them. In JPE management was quite dull as well and the Planet Zoo management aspects doesn't seem to go deep as well considering the streams I saw so far. I would be happy to learn I am wrong, though - only time will tell.

Top Bottom