Planet Coaster 2019

I like to see some water improvements so you can see it at night under ground caves, water rides like small world or pirates or love tunnel, bumper boats jet skis new bios and more options to hold ground and mountain skins or make it unlimited add bucket skin to ski lift water to edge of mountain so more believable transitions with waterfalls

I would like some love to the 4d coaster. The rails actually changing height with rotation would be awesome. More importantly the restraints actually being correct would be nice

I absolutely expect nothing. I've only got some wishes for PlanCo in 2019 ;) But due to the fact that wishes belongs to the thread "Suggestions and Ideas", I only post one, but a very important wish/expectation in here:

Don't stop supporting and updating that wonderful game!!!

I wouldn't say its dead, but I wouldn't really say its gotten better over time. We still don't have smooth coasters, ORP still hasn't been added, there's tons of stuff people have asked for since Alpha and it still hasn't been added (half walls) and everyone asked for the Schwarzkopf coaster, but not at any point did they ask for it as a DLC, they asked for it because it was the first looping coaster you could build in previous games.

I said to somebody yesterday, when you develop a game, the best thing to do is OUTDO your previous product, and compared to the previous product, RCT3 had a lot more content/themes/items to use, the Worlds Shop DLC was really disappointing, it had 2 windows in the whole pack and 3 pieces of japanese scenery, that were all themed to the Haya Sushi. I joked a little while back and said "Smooth Coasters Pack, coming soon, £7.99" but honestly... that wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Don't we also still have the problem with the advanced building tool, where it goes into an entirely new grid if you copy stuff like multiple objects that aren't linked to a 'grid' piece?

This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfJ2xXhsBGw

Last edited:
There are a few more classic rides I would like to see, and modern ones, before the book is closed on Planet Coaster 1. Yes, I feel it is still lacking some things compared to RCT3.

I like to see some water improvements so you can see it at night under ground caves, water rides like small world or pirates or love tunnel, bumper boats jet skis new bios and more options to hold ground and mountain skins or make it unlimited add bucket skin to ski lift water to edge of mountain so more believable transitions with waterfalls
As yes the black water bug. Bane of my existence. I made the glow spider webs because of this issue making is so you can't see the in game spider webs at night whjich is just annoying

Top Bottom