Planet Coaster 3

Please make Planet Coaster 3 be water slides, we have long waited! I do love Planet Zoo but I really want to see a Planet Aqua (Water slide theme park game) I already have heaps of ideas of rides.

H20 Bowl slide, the funnel
The slide where you stand on a platform and drop
Regular water slide
4 and 3 seater tube water slides.
The Surf Board coaster ride
Giant Flume
Sky Rider
2 seater tub ride
The water gun battle boat ride
The ride where you get on a surfboard and try to ride the wave
Ring raft slide
Inflatable obsacle course and slide
Lazy river

So many more that I can mention but we really want Planet Coaster 3 after Planet Zoo to be water park. Please, I love water slides so much and would love to see a realistic water park game.

Last edited:
Me 3 seconds into this thread:
youre_serious_futurama.gif

@luuknord - I think OP is confused and was considering Planet Zoo the "2nd" game in the series

@CaptainKerfuffle - you do realize maybe OP doesnt speak english as their main language? this board is pretty ethnically multicentric

@OP - Planet Coaster 2 is rumored to be in development right now, we dont have an official announcement or release date, but it will probably be announced within the next year or 2 (at the latest hopefully). At that point all we can do is beg Frontier to add water parks as an expansion/DLC, so all people who dislike water parks can have the option of not buying it

Chances are we wont see a stand-alone water park game, as it wouldnt have that much to offer by itself, except maybe hotels and resorts, but obviously it would be way more fun as an expansion to Planco2 similar to RCT3+Splash! then maybe in 2025 will get another Zoo games thats actually compatible with Planco Blueprints :)

Last edited:
I would love for an integrated file system for sharing items between different Planet series games. I don't think this should be a hard task to accomplish. Maybe a possible solution for Planet Zoo and Planet Coaster 2?

Top Bottom