Planet Coaster Alpha 2 is live!

All downloaded and installed.....just gotta eat first or i know ill end up looking round at midnight wondering where the time went with nothing to show but a pretty looking park lol and a rumbling stomach...

It's not a ride, or water...

You'll just have to wait and see. ;)
A new hint! Hmmm... no ride, no water.... can it be a new shop? [happy]

I've played Alpha2 for some hours now. I'm happy it works without any major issues. [up]
I had one crash while trying to re-saving an old park though. I've sent in a crash report on it.

Last edited:
no sound

Hey guys,

Planet Coaster alpha 2 is now live!

Remember to download the new update from the launcher and please do let us know on this thread that you're in game and enjoying the update!

As mentioned in our livestream series you'll be able to now test our Terrain editing tools, Coaster additions, XYZ rotation, modular pieces, guest reactions and much MUCH more.

Remember to leave feedback here and report any bugs here

Enjoy.

Zac

everything looks good, but I have no sound now. I know others are having this issue. please help all of us out with this. thanks.

Found the cheat code!

If you put into the search box: meandthesquirrelarefriends

You unlock the Squirrel Emulator Module. In it, you can set the aggressiveness of the squirrels from timid to vorpal.

Played around a little. Looks great. Haven't played enough to notice any of the things being mentioned.

I can say it's wicked easy to build a coaster then raise a mountain up around it.

Nice updates! Tried a quick run and everything worked like it's supposed to. Looking forward to spend some more time with the game again, but now i gotta sleep :p

Thanks! You guys are awesome!

Will there be 'official patch notes'?

^^^^ This Please^^^^^

I would love some patch notes so that when speaking with my followers & subs on Youtube I can tell them in better detail what is new and changed and speak better on the progress and state of the game development.

Been bouncing back and forth from RCTW to Planet Coaster. Been waiting for PC to have the terrain feature and now here it is.. I am loving what I see guys. Great Job!! Cant wait to see what else is coming in upcoming releases. I am happy that the edge scroll is in this update. LOOK OUR RCTW. Planet Coaster is coming fast and hard.

Top Bottom