ANNOUNCEMENT Planet Coaster Announced for 2016

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
That is great news. It's good to see that Frontier is doing well and expanding with new IP's I would love to get my hands on a new coaster tycoon game. I hope to see some of the rides in the game paying tribute to Elite Dangerous. I could see one of the coasters being called the Sidewinder and the coaster carts would look similar to the Sidewinder in Elite.

News news news..... Waiting over here.... E3 vibe is on... Excitement for Coaster Park Tycoon is ready...

Was the press conference recorded? Or did I miss it? :(

I like these types of games. So much stuff to do! Looking forward to it! :)

My little girl absolutley loves RT3, she squealed with delight as one of the horses we bought gave birth to a foal.

Then there came another one and another one, then another one, then the younger ones had babies, soon we were overrun with horses!

Will defo have a look at this one when it comes out.

My little girl absolutley loves RT3, she squealed with delight as one of the trumbles we bought gave birth to a foal.

Then there came another one and another one, then another one, then the younger ones had babies, soon we were overrun with trumbles !

Will defo have a look at this one when it comes out.
Fixed that for you.

Philip Coutts

Volunteer Moderator
The trailer was a little strange in my view. Started off really, really slowly and didn't really give that much information. That said it did look cool but I'll hold off on paying any money over until I've seen some actual gameplay type stuff.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom