Planet Coaster anymore DLC?

Are we going to be getting more DLC for Planer Coaster or not do you think? Obviously we have the console version out now. But what about actual solid content, DLCs, expansions etc, will there be more?

Last edited:
Nobody knows yet and anybody who knows isn't going to leak anything. It's a waiting game. I'm hoping we get a new rides DLC next year similar to Magnificent Rides and Classic Rides.

I’m hoping for a Kiddie Rides DLC next. Planet Coaster needs more kiddie rides. It would be nice if they teamed up with Cedar Fair again and release a Planet Snoopy DLC with rides from Planet Snoopy.

I’m hoping for a Kiddie Rides DLC next. Planet Coaster needs more kiddie rides. It would be nice if they teamed up with Cedar Fair again and release a Planet Snoopy DLC with rides from Planet Snoopy.
Nah they don't actually need to do that. In fact, i would prefer a non IP Rides Pack again. There is still loads to add before we go down the IP Route. For example i would love to see a Pack that includes a Mack Powered Coaster :D Come to think of it, Vampiro and me put together a Dream 10 Rides Pack when i visited him last time. Hopefully we see at least a few of those in the Future :D

I really want this https://www.shyguysworld.com/my pics/RCTW/Isles_of_Wonder/Sci-Fi-Island-06.jpg That is RCTW, and it has a clear roof so that you can see into the ride. I've been asking for that for a while. I really like though how Parkitect is expanding their game with new content, they have their first expansion pack a year since the game was considered finished. And Parkitect has that ride that begins with a G. But, I like the graphics of Planet Coaster better.

I really want this https://www.shyguysworld.com/my pics/RCTW/Isles_of_Wonder/Sci-Fi-Island-06.jpg That is RCTW, and it has a clear roof so that you can see into the ride. I've been asking for that for a while. I really like though how Parkitect is expanding their game with new content, they have their first expansion pack a year since the game was considered finished. And Parkitect has that ride that begins with a G. But, I like the graphics of Planet Coaster better.
Buy RCTW or parkitect and you've got it :):):). I think by now the whole community knows you want a gravitron.

Last edited:
I'm afraid there's only a wait and see what's going on frontier him shields and we will know soon I would say that maybe we will get something in December as the Christmas season starts and for the developer companies, the Christmas season is one of the most important times of the year I think we'll soon get a new DLC, whether now or next year, no idea, there's just a wait and see. ;)

I hope we get a Winter Update or a DLC for Christmas because after a while it gets a bit boring with no new content, for example, there could be so many rides, it's getting more and more invented in the driving business market expand on sceneries and rides.

Screenshot_20191210-132939_Chrome.jpg

Does this mean something is coming.........?

They seem to be concentrating on the console edition for next summer. They might be able to throw us at least one DLC before then. I would say sometime next year we will see a new DLC.

Now the players get the Planet Zoo games a mega update maybe even a DLC to do as a surprise and we're still waiting for a DLC so a big update with maybe a DLC as a surprise I miss for Planet Coaster. 😟

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
View attachment 154784

Does this mean something is coming.........?

No, it does not.

Now the players get the Planet Zoo games a mega update maybe even a DLC to do as a surprise and we're still waiting for a DLC so a big update with maybe a DLC as a surprise I miss for Planet Coaster. 😟

Planet Zoo is a new game with a dedicated game team, who are working on things for that game; just like Planet Coaster, Planet Zoo will have continuous updates post-launch. We are currently working on fixes and are able to add some extra content for 1.1! The Planet Coaster team is working very hard on the console edition.

Top Bottom