Planet Coaster Beta Update!

I'd be interested to see what more you could cram in if you had an additional final week of development!

But you can all take a break now. You've earned it, after making one of the most polished and delightful PC games ever.

Thankyou planet coaster sending you my love and congratulations on your hard work and connections with us all [heart][heart][up]

Is there a way to resize our old parks or do we have to start all over again from scratch ?

Perhaps a cheat code or something ?

Afraid not from what has been posted about it. Start a fresh now. Kinda glad I didn't get too involved yet until the management side was sorted, all the UI stuff is big improvement. Will have to see what can be expected later now or will people still want too much for release with this update dropped.

Can't wait for the full release now. I don't think Gears of War 4 is gonna be my game of the year much longer. Thanks Frontier. You guys rock!

Any one have a screenshot of the new coaster? I can't seem to find it under my coasters tab. Its called "Invincible" right?

Edit: never mind I found it. It is the "Giga" one and has small text under it that says "Invincible" lol

Last edited:
Can you guys please fix the Graphics? I get around the same having it on HIGH and the LOWEST.

A10 6700
R9 380 power color 2gigs
16 gigs ram

Awesome! :D Hopefully this'll fix my game's inability to stay stable. It's been randomly crashing ever since the beta release :/

Planet Coaster is an important release for us, not just because we’re self-publishing the games that we love, but also because of the incredible community we have had the pleasure of being a part of over the past few months, who are equally passionate about the game, give us constant inspiration and feedback, and have helped us shape the game along the way. Every supportive post, share of your great content and kind word really does help spur the team on and is a vital part of the development of Planet Coaster. Thank you so so much for joining us for the ride, we can’t wait for November 17.

You deserve the praise...you've produced a real gem here....We'll ignore the other nasty little release appearing tomorrow...I suppose somebody has to sweep the streets ahead of the main parade.
Good Luck for Thursday and enjoy your opening event.

This is all you give us for the final release? kinda disappointing, really looking forward though, its such a epic game, but i hoped that the content would have been much much bigger, at least 10-20 themes more and so on, but i guess people will need to add ugc soon then, so there will be enough variety in the next years [wacky]

This is all you give us for the final release? kinda disappointing, really looking forward though, its such a epic game, but i hoped that the content would have been much much bigger, at least 10-20 themes more and so on, but i guess people will need to add ugc soon then, so there will be enough variety in the next years [wacky]

They have said there will only be 5 themes in release. So your 10-20 themes is kind of way of the charts. Haha!
Plus, the themes is easy to combine for other themes if you want to. ^^

They have said there will only be 5 themes in release. So your 10-20 themes is kind of way of the charts. Haha!
Plus, the themes is easy to combine for other themes if you want to. ^^

Such as;
Western
Sci-fi
Fantasy
Pirates
Vanilla/modern
Steampunk
Roman empire
Scary stuff
Chinese/Japanese
Mainstreet 1900 style

Just be creative and you arw able to create every style.

Whoah, fps improvement?!
Small parks run 70-80 fps on my computer (was 25 in Alpha). Did not expect more improvement after BETA, but this is great!
Played 19 hours this week, will the hype ever stop? :D

10-20 themes??? Are you serious. I think 5 are more than enough for the base game...I always prefer quality over quantity ;)

Last edited:

"SOME final features". I'm pretty sure it's just a little treat to keep us excited before release (and so they can test more stuff).

Top Bottom