Planet Coaster: Console Edition Blooper Reel

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello Coaster friends!

Ever wondered what happens behind the scenes at Frontier, particularly when we’re filming our trailers? When we were preparing the Console Edition Trailer for you, not everything went...smoothly. Take a look at this very special blooper reel to see how it all came together in the end!

Planet Coaster: Console Edition is coming to Xbox and PlayStation in Summer 2020. You can read all about it here.

This is actually amazing 😂😍

I'm very much the type of guy who's reduced to fits of laughter by even the littlest things, this video's no exception 😂

Why don't Pixar do blooper reels anymore?!

Haha, Gulpee's antics remind me of the cumbersome and occasionally broken gizmo controls and in-game camera spazzing out all the time. Does the fact that Frontier makes a self deprecating joke of it mean that this will finally be addressed?

Hello Coaster friends!

Ever wondered what happens behind the scenes at Frontier, particularly when we’re filming our trailers? When we were preparing the Console Edition Trailer for you, not everything went...smoothly. Take a look at this very special blooper reel to see how it all came together in the end!

Planet Coaster: Console Edition is coming to Xbox and PlayStation in Summer 2020. You can read all about it here.

Hi Developer's,

I'm so happy that this game will finally release on console. the last time we had a theme park SIM was Theme Park World on PS2 which was amazing. With no news about the release and with so many eager to find out more. Please release this game late June, early July this would be a perfect time for you to make even more money on sales with lockdown and theme parks being closed for the foreseeable future so many would buy this game and play it without doubt and the amount of players daily would be even larger. Releasing in September would be a huge mistake considering the games already releasing in that month which would impact your sales. This is only my opinion and obviously I definitely want an early release because I'm so excited to jump into this game and build some crazy theme parks :) I appreciate all the work your doing and the games you are providing us and I wish you all the best for the future.

Kind Regards
SpyroEmpathy

Top Bottom