Planet Coaster: Console Edition, coming Summer 2020!

Hopefully this gets a Xbox Series X patch. It'll probably run at 30FPS on the base Xbox, if not the One X as well, so I might hold off on buying it until the Series X comes out to get the best performance.

So is this going to be a late summer thing... because if it was coming earlier we would probably have an official release date now but I guess not. I had some cash saved up for this game but I already bought another game because there is hardly any communication going on here so I don’t know how much longer we will be. waiting. Not trying to hate it’s just that each week goes by and nobody says anything.

So is this going to be a late summer thing... because if it was coming earlier we would probably have an official release date now but I guess not. I had some cash saved up for this game but I already bought another game because there is hardly any communication going on here so I don’t know how much longer we will be. waiting. Not trying to hate it’s just that each week goes by and nobody says anything.
You gotta understand, there's an epidemic going on right now. Frontier probably doesn't want to give a date and be unable to stick to it.

Also, Nintendo just announced an entirely new Mario game that's coming out in mid-July. If they can announce a release date shortly before release, so can Frontier.

You gotta understand, there's an epidemic going on right now. Frontier probably doesn't want to give a date and be unable to stick to it.

Also, Nintendo just announced an entirely new Mario game that's coming out in mid-July. If they can announce a release date shortly before release, so can Frontier.
You gotta understand where I am coming from, I understand the current circumstance. Everyone is in a vulnerable place right now. If Frontier is unable to deliver what they promise it would be appreciated if they said something. I’m sure everyone would be able to understand that. Everyone is being affected in different ways. I probably came off wrong, I am not upset that there isn’t an official release date, I just wish there could be some sort of word. Sorry about how that came across earlier :)

Last edited:
You gotta understand where I am coming from, I understand the current circumstance. Everyone is in a vulnerable place right now. If Frontier is unable to deliver what they promise it would be appreciated if they said something. I’m sure everyone would be able to understand that. Everyone is being affected in different ways. I probably came off wrong, I am not upset that there isn’t an official release date, I just wish there could be some sort of word. Sorry about how that came across earlier :)
They're probably unsure of the date. It can go either way, we don't know anymore. I'd expect there to be an announcement in the next month if it truly is summer. If not, I'll understand. I'd rather have a good, successful game over a rushed product.

Also, there's probably a decent chance that this is a digital-only release. I'm not aware if it was ever confirmed to get a physical version. So, if it is digital, then it can be shadowdropped at any time.

I’m really looking forward to this release as well. I own the pc version and don’t play so much lately since pz came out but it would be great on consoles for my kids. I truthfully do expect delays due to covid19 but will see I guess.

Top Bottom