Planet Coaster Console Edition Requests

Can the team please give us the option to use the career parks in sandbox mode without the need to unlock them, not everyone is into the career mode but would still love to use them.

Also can we please get the scenario creator like we have on pc version.

And a request made since it was launched on pc but please make the queue paths and normal paths options available for both queue and path so we can have the same path and queue.

Last edited:
Adding on, I also miss the option to edit maps which i think on pc we did in the scenario editor if I remember correctly, this kinda limits a lot of my ideas because now we cant delete the guest spawner and place them where we want. On pc i made a lot of parks where i moved the guest spawner to be like in a bus which made it look like they came from the bus.

Please atleast allow us to edit the maps.

Another thing missing is the Animated movies that you can have on the TV Screens, like chief beef and such. Can these please be added. Now we only have the still images to project on the tv screens.

Also can we please get a no vandalize option for sandbox mode, turning security features off does not seem to stop vandalism which is really annoying, specially when doing a live stream showing off your beautifull park and you have all these broken benches and kicked over garbage bins. So please add and option to turn this vandalism off.

I've picked up PlanetCoaster for PS4 and am finding it very charming so far. However, the font size is driving me crazy - it is just too small.
I have the font set at 100% in the settings and it barely helps. I'd love if Frontier made a patch to increase the size further - it is making the tutorials and learning the controls overall a bit more difficult. My eye sight is not out of the norm but trying to read the dialogue/labels in the game so far has been a frustration.

Agree with all of the above. If I may also add another, is it possible to improve the mouse input? Unlike my other ps4 games, the mouse latency is really bad making it very difficult to click where you want to. Would make a massive difference to the enjoyment of the game.

And a possibility to hide die UI for the walk through the park would be nice, maybe by pressing the left or right stick...

But a turn off option for broken rides, unmotivated employees or vandalism would actually be more important...

And please remove fired employees from the list and an option to set more money etc. at all at the same time would be also nice😊

Thank you!

I definitely second the idea for hiding fired employees and first person mode.

They could implement the same toggle, like you can on the rides by hitting the right bumper (like on Xbox, or R1 equivalent on PS.)

As far as the 1st person camera goes, adding head bobbing (or ability to view in the 3rd person that you selected would be a welcoming addition, otherwise it sometimes still looks like normal camera movement from ground level). Nevertheless, hiding UI would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Having more insight into the Oswald counter would be great. I assume each ride effectively adds a performance count so knowing what it is would be a big help.

Add more rides like from rct3 like gravatron or the rotor and the Excalibur ride from six flags st louis (which was my all time favorite ride from the rct3 wild expansion)

Add the option to invert the Y-axis when playing the shooting range coaster. Maybe you can have the option to either toggle before the coaster leaves the station or locked to the free look camera axis setting.

I know the game isn't meant to be a FPS by any means but that's one tiny option I think would some would appreciate. Without the option, it makes my score otherwise close to zero and no skill to "show off" the ride I created.... I'm just no good at the using the Y-axis the "normal" way.😜

If not possible, I guess it makes for better practice. 😜

Last edited:
I understand why the size of the park has to be limited and I also understand why you might not let a career mode expand over two parks on the PC....But here's the thing, if you allowed the console edition to open a second park when the first became too big then we could continue the career mode like everyone else effectively splitting the park over two or three saved parks that would be perfect

One thing I would really like to see is a sync check box for the park employee of different job types to have uniform colors.... for their uniform.😋

Instead of having to change each employee individually they could be synced with a check box (similar to how food/drink prices can be managed) depending on their job (also goes for ride operators if possible). I do realize there is a recent color box which is handy, but just wondered if this would be possible.

I see it's been mentioned in other forums for the PC but don't know if it ever got implemented (or can be due to the programming code already having a certain default color chosen (currently blue, orange, red, blue; light blue for operators) before they're "plopped down". I can definitely understand if the entertainer can't be recolored, but nonetheless I thought I'd mention it as a suggestion I'd really like to see.

Last edited:
Top Bottom