Planet Coaster Custom Challenge Park

I wish there was a way to create a park in the scenario editor and open it as a challenge park...truthfully I don't mind the flat open I just want to make the flat open bigger like you can do in the custom scenario editor and then have the ability to open it as a challenge park. If only there was a way to do this....frontier make it possible please.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Moved from Parks and Scenario Creations to How Do I?
Anytime you save a park put your mouse over the saved file and click on "Open As". You will see the types of park it can open as.

Moved from Parks and Scenario Creations to How Do I?
Anytime you save a park put your mouse over the saved file and click on "Open As". You will see the types of park it can open as.

But NO saved park can be opened as a challenge park, only sandbox

Which is unfortunate as it cuts down the usefulness of custom sandbox maps. I don't want to spend the time and money in challenge mode to make my initial landscape, I want to load in a custom sandbox map as a challenge map.

Honestly this is perhaps one of the weakest implementations on frontiers part. There's so little replayability in challenge mode cause I am always forced to the same five maps.

Top Bottom