Planet Coaster EGX Developer Session 24/9/16

Morning folks,

Today is the day. Frontier are doing a talk at 2pm UK time, with new feature and content reveals. I personally can't wait, and I'll be there jumping around like Mario in lava.

The session will be streamed live on the egx twitch channel I believe, but I will also update this thread with anything exciting when it is announced.

Will anybody else be there?

Enjoy your day!

I have a ticket... but I am unable to make it down now [downcast]

Last edited:
Sadly I booked too late and could only get a Sunday pass. Will frontier have a booth, or will they only be there Saturday for the developer session?

The link to see it in live :
https://www.twitch.tv/egx

EHltoES.png

Start at 2PM BST

Last edited:
Already watching for an hour.... not that there was anything going on yet but I've already been watching for an hour just so that I don't miss Planet Coaster. [squeeeeee]

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I don't understand!!

It hasn't been promoted anywhere by the dev's. They seem to not have a booth of their own on there but still they will reveal stuff?
Why hasn't this been promoted to us by the dev's?

Argh, im confused about what this will be??

EDIT :

Okay, so they did mention it, but only in to CH.

Last edited:
Like I said a few posts up ,this is the first I'm hearing of it, not even a mention in the 'Bo' steams was there? [uhh]

Sidenote: Is that a 'Hot dog' and 'Pizza' Mascot above, one of the reveals no doubt [big grin]

Like I said a few posts up ,this is the first I'm hearing of it, not even a mention in the 'Bo' steams was there? [uhh]

Sidenote: Is that a 'Hot dog' and 'Pizza' Mascot above, one of the reveals no doubt [big grin]

Not mascots per say, just other products of the Chief Beef brand. So I'm guessing that the other brands will have extra products as well, given form within their art-style.

Top Bottom