Planet Coaster For PS5

Depends on how you play the game currently I think. For some who just like to build coasters and plop down pre-builts, the game on PS would probably work just fine. For others who are really into detailed parks, the limitations that would come with PS would likely be hard to deal with.

Personally I have no desire to play PlanCo on anything but my computer. The few previous games that were brought to PS I found to be totally lacking and pale imitations of the PC versions. I know others thought they were great...just not for me.

Depends on how you play the game currently I think. For some who just like to build coasters and plop down pre-builts, the game on PS would probably work just fine. For others who are really into detailed parks, the limitations that would come with PS would likely be hard to deal with.

Personally I have no desire to play PlanCo on anything but my computer. The few previous games that were brought to PS I found to be totally lacking and pale imitations of the PC versions. I know others thought they were great...just not for me.
Ps5 will be as good as high end PC'S though

Ps5 will be as good as high end PC'S though

You're talking about graphics and performance - I'm talking about gameplay. Two different things. Controls on the PS are not the same as on a PC. Using a touchpad to control the cursor is not the same. I'm one of the players who can spend hours adding details to a small area. I can't see doing that on a PS with it's current or similar controls. Our PS and XBox are connected to our large screen tv in the living room, I play PlanCo on my desk computer. Different experiences. Each conductive to a different type of gameplay. There's many PS games I would never want to play on a PC, just as there are PC games I don't want to play on a console.

Other players don't build like I do and so a PS would fit fine with their needs, I think that's great. If you're just into building coasters and adding pre-built stuff to you park, then the controls PS offers may work well for you.

I hope someday they'll port the game to PS, that would be great for those who would want to play that way, but for myself, and I suspect others as well, this has been primarily a PC game and that's one thing I like about it. Personally I wouldn't buy PlanCo as a console game.

You're talking about graphics and performance - I'm talking about gameplay. Two different things. Controls on the PS are not the same as on a PC. Using a touchpad to control the cursor is not the same. I'm one of the players who can spend hours adding details to a small area. I can't see doing that on a PS with it's current or similar controls. Our PS and XBox are connected to our large screen tv in the living room, I play PlanCo on my desk computer. Different experiences. Each conductive to a different type of gameplay. There's many PS games I would never want to play on a PC, just as there are PC games I don't want to play on a console.

Other players don't build like I do and so a PS would fit fine with their needs, I think that's great. If you're just into building coasters and adding pre-built stuff to you park, then the controls PS offers may work well for you.

I hope someday they'll port the game to PS, that would be great for those who would want to play that way, but for myself, and I suspect others as well, this has been primarily a PC game and that's one thing I like about it. Personally I wouldn't buy PlanCo as a console game.
Just plug a keyboard and mouse into the ps

Top Bottom