Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters Coming Soon!

If Frontier is working on Planet Coaster 2 I would like for it to have water rides. But this new Ghostbusters DLC adds a new interactive rides not seen before in game.

There will be more ride packs I'm sure this is just a fun little Spooky Summer pack before the announcement of Ghostbusters 3 ( and possible trailer of it as well for all we know )

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
More info about the Ghostbusters pack has just been shared through the Planet Coaster newsletter!

Here's the text of the newsletter;

With a unique story-driven scenario, new features, themed rides and iconic Ghostbusters content inspired by the original 1984 film, Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters is our most exciting pack to date! Available to purchase soon.

Dan Aykroyd and William Atherton are voicing their classic roles as Raymond Stantz and Walter Peck in the new Story Mode. This completely new addition to Planet Coaster introduces novel gameplay features and exciting challenges!

PC_GB_Screenshot_5.jpg

Discover two fully customisable new rides: RollerGhoster, a twisting and turning children’s coaster featuring Slimer, and The Ghostbusters Experience, a thrilling interactive dark ride where guests can bust ghosts and score points! For the first time in Planet Coaster, you can jump in and try this ride for yourself!

PC_GB_Screenshot_2.jpg

Create the most authentic Ghostbusters Theme Park and commemorate iconic movie moments using new scenery pieces, special effects and classic Ghostbusters music and sound effects.

Depends on what these new 'gameplay mechanics ' are...

The dlc otherwise doesn't really do much for me as a whole, hopefully there's a few pieces that can be used for other purposes, just comes down to if those other purposes make buying it worthwhile. I purchased the previous sets, although the Universal ones seldom get used, so not so sure I want to make that mistake again.

Far more excited to hear about the new update and the addition of the Quick Draw!

More info about the Ghostbusters pack has just been shared through the Planet Coaster newsletter!

With a unique story-driven scenario, new features, themed rides and iconic Ghostbusters content inspired by the original 1984 film, Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters is our most exciting pack to date! Available to purchase soon.

Dan Aykroyd and William Atherton are voicing their classic roles as Raymond Stantz and Walter Peck in the new Story Mode. This completely new addition to Planet Coaster introduces novel gameplay features and exciting challenges!

PC_GB_Screenshot_5.jpg

Discover two fully customisable new rides: RollerGhoster, a twisting and turning children’s coaster featuring Slimer, and The Ghostbusters Experience, a thrilling interactive dark ride where guests can bust ghosts and score points! For the first time in Planet Coaster, you can jump in and try this ride for yourself!

PC_GB_Screenshot_2.jpg

Create the most authentic Ghostbusters Theme Park and commemorate iconic movie moments using new scenery pieces, special effects and classic Ghostbusters music and sound effects.

If planet coaster can do Ghostbusters which is a pleasant surprise in the future I'd love to see the following added to the game

Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts
Star Wars
Marvel
Disney

Last edited:
i'm excited if it will be like the Ghostbusters Experience in Heide Park in Germany. That would be freaking awesome!! That was such a nice ride :D

If planet coaster can do Ghostbusters which is a pleasant surprise in the future I'd love to see the following added to the game

Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts
Star Wars
Marvel
Disney

The only one on this list that I see being possible is Harry Potter or Fantastic Beasts. This is since Frontier already have a deal with Universal for all the IP content we've seen, and with the latter 3 being Disney brands, those will not happen.

The only one on this list that I see being possible is Harry Potter or Fantastic Beasts. This is since Frontier already have a deal with Universal for all the IP content we've seen, and with the latter 3 being Disney brands, those will not happen.
Only problem it is not Comcast Universal but AT&T TimeWarner

PC_GB_Screenshot_5.jpg

That new kiddie coaster looks really cool. I wonder how we will be able to interact with the new dark ride will work?

Top Bottom