Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters Coming Soon!

Looking at the video: So will peeps now use smartphones and take selfies? Or is that just animated trailer-content?
I´m actually surprised at all the positive reactions right now. Since when are PlanCo players so happy about heavily themed and branded content?

Looking at the video: So will peeps now use smartphones and take selfies? Or is that just animated trailer-content?
I´m actually surprised at all the positive reactions right now. Since when are PlanCo players so happy about heavily themed and branded content?
It would be great if peeps actually use smartphones and take selfies. I'm thinking that is one of the free features coming to the free update.

Last edited:
I would be great if peeps actually use smartphones and take selfies. I'm thinking that is one of the free features coming to the free update.

they do at vista points.

And I like the fact this dlc is based around the 1984 movie. If the content is good I'd might consider buying it.
I'm glad it's not about the latest movie.

I'm glad the interactive darkride comes with the free update, because I'm not sure I'm gonna buy the DLC. Waiting for more pictures/videos to convince me.
I actually think the ghostbusters experience might be a reskin of the free darkride as the description is very similar and the other ride in the pack is a junior coaster reskin.

Top Bottom