Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters Coming Soon!

I was hoping for an official DLC of more horror/spooky items for dark rides, and even a walking path system for haunted walk throughs but this looks good. I was hoping someday for the ability to make walk through haunted mazes for parks like many major parks like Cedar Fair and Six Flags do in the fall. It seems now though we will be able to make a proper Sally Ghost Blasters type ride with the new shooting dark ride.

Just wait for it. There are two possible rides.
There is one in Dubai which uses the normal system you are talking about from ETF i guess and then there is the Zierer Version like in Heidepark which uses rails, bigger gondolas and offers two hydraulic scissor lift table for a second floor.
Yet we don't know which one it will be.

Last edited:
Funny, that there will be some (branded) scenario related update that is obviously different
There is one in Dubai which uses the normal system you are talking about from ETF i guess and then there is the Zierer Version like in Heidepark which uses rails, bigger gondolas and offers two hydraulic scissor lift table for a second floor.
I´m pretty sure it won´t be the one with the lift.

The Dubai version uses the typical ETF vehicles as seen in Symbolica, Popcorn Revenge, Mystic Manor...and the Huntsman in Planco. Of course they'll go for the low hanging fruit and just reskin the Huntsman, just like that Slimer coaster is a reskinned Wendigo.

The Dubai version uses the typical ETF vehicles as seen in Symbolica, Popcorn Revenge, Mystic Manor...and the Huntsman in Planco. Of course they'll go for the low hanging fruit and just reskin the Huntsman, just like that Slimer coaster is a reskinned Wendigo.
Yeah this pack seems to be reskins and scenery and scenario stuff,nothing really new to build with(except for the scenery).

Well. As long as we have not seen a picture of the darkride i will still go with "We will see."
I am Okay with either version. Even with being a tester for shooter based game. smile

Why does PlanCo distribute its information across various social media? Not everyone wants an Instagram account and still you have to log in to see another picture of the Ghostbusters team.

THIS IS the official Planet Coaster Forum and in my opinion EVERY relevant information about the game, about new DLC's incl. pictures etc. should be published here, without having to have an account on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

Optionally you can of course distribute any material anywhere. But it shouldn't be that one gets more or less important information only about Facebook and Co. and almost nothing is mentioned here.

Last edited:
I really, really, really hope we get more coasters open up for all ages. I desperately need a normal all ages wing- or inverted coaster.
And i like to mention way back before they changed the trainswitch the cloudrunner worked perfectly fine. So they could do it in a heartbeat. They just have to do it and then i shut up. Just the cloudrunner is all i ask for. Just this one coaster and i will remain quite.

Last edited:
Why does PlanCo distribute its information across various social media? Not everyone wants an Instagram account and still you have to log in to see another picture of the Ghostbusters team.

THIS IS the official Planet Coaster Forum and in my opinion EVERY relevant information about the game, about new DLC's incl. pictures etc. should be published here, without having to have an account on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

Optionally you can of course distribute any material anywhere. But it shouldn't be that one gets more or less important information only about Facebook and Co. and almost nothing is mentioned here.

I completely agree, and I've been saying this for a while. Why can't they post everything that goes on social media here on the forum as well. It's never made sense to me.

I have kind of given up on PlanCo with the actual game depth because I know it will require lots of developer time, and it would require a lot of debugging hours, so I have my hopes up for the eventual sequel.

But for GB pack, I hope for at least scenario. Reskinned rides shrug we got lots of rides in packs recently. We did not get any scenario at all. So you see what is needed. ;)

And as for social media. You do not have to have account to see many of the social media stuff. instagram you can access by www.instagram.com and then search from within. Same with Twitter.

I have kind of given up on PlanCo with the actual game depth because I know it will require lots of developer time, and it would require a lot of debugging hours, so I have my hopes up for the eventual sequel.

But for GB pack, I hope for at least scenario. Reskinned rides shrug we got lots of rides in packs recently. We did not get any scenario at all. So you see what is needed. ;)

And as for social media. You do not have to have account to see many of the social media stuff. instagram you can access by www.instagram.com and then search from within. Same with Twitter.
Exactly i think planco 2 will be extremely different from planco(maybe transfer tracks and switchtracks, better graphics, water physics,weather, complex rides,darkness inside buildings for darkrides). It will probably be an amazing game.

I am more hoping for the actual gameplay and not so much for the visual bells&whistles, but of course we can hope for everyone. <3 I hope for a fat content of scenarios that will meet and surpass RCT1-3 in the features and requirements! Plus rethinking about the rides content, the pack rides are "free" even in hard scenarios which defeats purposes. I wish those were researchable just like the rest or scenarios made just for them, or for sandbox plays, or ... simple as that: a checkbox in the settings. ;)

But I think we are veering off now. :O poor the ghostbusters. <3

Top Bottom