Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters coming Tuesday 4 June!

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Are you plagued by strange noises in the middle of the night? Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic? Have you or your family ever seen a spook, spectre, or ghost?

If the answer is “yes” then don’t wait another minute; pick up the phone and call the professionals!

Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters is coming on Tuesday 4 June!

This brand new content pack includes a huge collection of Ghostbuster-themed content, including:
  • A fully voiced campaign scenario with Dan Aykroyd and William Atherton!
  • A new interactive ghostbusting ride, The Ghostbusters Experience;
  • A new Slimer-themed kiddie coaster, the RollerGhoster;
  • Classic Ghostbusters characters such as Raymond Stantz, Slimer, the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, and more!
  • Authentic scenery and building pieces, FX, and sounds straight from the 1984 original movie, including the Ghostbusters HQ, Spook Central, ECTO-1 and Ray Parker Jr’s classic Ghostbusters theme.
Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters will be available to purchase from Steam or the Frontier Store for £12.99 ($14.99, €14.99). Please note you’ll need to have the base game in order to play this new content.

Gets an upgrade.
Aww, that brought back memories! I played it a lot! For a young and almost English-illiterate me (at 10 years old or younger) it was hard to play, I got frustrated over how Marshmallow man trampled the poor city and everything took over and then the keymaster and gatekeeper found each other - game over! Grr. :D But it was fun to try! Actually one of the better C64 games now as I think of it.

Yes, update 1.12 is coming on Tuesday as well :)

Will this patch finally fix the broken favorites ? Because everytime i restart the game a lot of my favorites are unfavorite and a bunch of items that i did not add as a orite all of a sudden are a favorite. For months me and others been filing support tickets but we never get a reply to any of em.

Will this patch finally fix the broken favorites ? Because everytime i restart the game a lot of my favorites are unfavorite and a bunch of items that i did not add as a orite all of a sudden are a favorite. For months me and others been filing support tickets but we never get a reply to any of em.
Though i am still hoping and being hyped when a new update is announced, espacially this time when a change of gameplay was in prospect, i bring myself down not to be that disappointed again when it did not happen.
In the end they might do a change which takes something away.

Top Bottom