Planet Coaster has to shine again!

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
You can tune in to our Tuesday livestreams, look out for content creators, continue to use the forums to have friendly discussions with your fellow community members, join us in welcoming the future Console Edition community, continue to share blueprints with your PC friends, reach out on multiple platforms... the possibilities are endless.

Yeah I have brought the question of how to revitalize the community in a few places. Short of Frontier releasing more content there is only so much that can be done. I, apparently, am still doing TMTK stuff so I guess we are in charge of the DLC now. ;-)

You can tune in to our Tuesday livestreams, look out for content creators, continue to use the forums to have friendly discussions with your fellow community members, join us in welcoming the future Console Edition community, continue to share blueprints with your PC friends, reach out on multiple platforms... the possibilities are endless.
(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) , it wasn't the expected response ..........don't hide your eyes !!!!!!!

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Excellent suggestions! :D
I'm still here :D
I'm still here as well, and continuing to enjoy the community even after all these years since late 2015. :)

Yeah I have brought the question of how to revitalize the community in a few places. Short of Frontier releasing more content there is only so much that can be done. I, apparently, am still doing TMTK stuff so I guess we are in charge of the DLC now. ;-)
Agreed. I try to post updates every few days on my project, but other than that it has been really quiet and slow. If I have to be honest...I used to love watching the Frontier streams, but they have become stale lately and I find it hard to follow them much anymore. As far as the console goes. No interest in this and I only see it as a distraction and change of direction away from PC updates...which makes me sad.

I'm still here as well, and really hoping Frontier will come to our rescue and give us a little more to keep this wonderful game alive.
I love playing and still enjoy the game, so please guys toss us a bone so we can get this party going again :)

ArtificialArtist, alive and kicking, still on active duty. Just having some easy fun with the game lately, in the little time i have for PC.
Making an album here, so most of my time is currently devoted to songwriting, production and mixing. But I'll be around, no worries.

What's to do about it.. well, there'll be another Community Meet this summer and it will very likely be packed with geeks, nerds (like me) and beautiful women.

Actually, better sales pitch: Beautiful gamer ladies, rollercoasters and booze at the Efteling stalls. Could it get any better than that? :unsure:

Planet Coaster ain't going anywhere as long as people keep playing it and the community stays loyal to it...which they do. Likewise, I'm also still here after three years and proudly so! Chanté's point is pretty clear, there's so much playability in this game and it's simple things like this that keep Planco alive.

Hell, I've been rebuilding my PC over the past fortnight and already the withdrawal symptoms are kicking in... 😳

What's to do about it.. well, there'll be another Community Meet this summer and it will very likely be packed with geeks, nerds (like me) and beautiful women.

Actually, better sales pitch: Beautiful gamer ladies, rollercoasters and booze at the Efteling stalls. Could it get any better than that? :unsure:
This made me laugh more than it should've done. Outstanding. 😂🙃

Last edited:
Agreed. I try to post updates every few days on my project, but other than that it has been really quiet and slow. If I have to be honest...I used to love watching the Frontier streams, but they have become stale lately and I find it hard to follow them much anymore. As far as the console goes. No interest in this and I only see it as a distraction and change of direction away from PC updates...which makes me sad.

Agreed on all accounts. I know we don't even get enough WS submissions to keep it going but I miss the Workshop showcases.

I'm here! This is my first post since December 2016. Long time ago. Stopped playing the game because I didn't have enough time and kept restarting my projects to the point where I lost my motivation and inspiration. But I saw PC stuff passing in my mailbox and on social media every now and then, which ultimately has led me back to the game and even to the forums. I think the news that Frontier will release an F1-management game has convinced me to play some PC, just to remind myself how good they actually are.

I don’t care if no more scenery packs are released for a while because there’s toolkit items. But, I would like to see more new rides made, because there is currently no way for end users to make working rides like you could for RCT2 and RCT3. You can’t even make new coaster trains or new vehicles for tracked rides.

Top Bottom