Planet Coaster Hits Two Million Sales

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Congratulations everyone at Frontier for reaching the two million sales milestone with Planet Coaster!!! :loonybloons:

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
[happy] Congrats to the Frontier team [happy]

I can't wait to see what you will do next![up]

Congratulations to the entire team at Frontier for reaching such a huge milestone. Can't wait to see what you have in store.

Congrats to Frontier for its continued success. I hope this means many more updates for Planet Coaster's future (and maybe even things that were said could not be done)!

I wouldn't mind seeing an update that allows multi-core use......and of course, the impossible-to-do water park features.

Source: https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-01-15-frontiers-jurassic-world-evolution-and-planet-coaster-both-cross-2m-sales-milestone

YES! Hopefully this news promotes continued interest in adding/improving an already excellent game (better yet, simulation program)

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Congrats to Frontier!!

Amazing to read that the game is still doing pretty well :D

And yes, needless to say i hope *fingers crossed* thats an indication we will get some more DLC's in the future.

And thank YOU for all the amazing support over the last two years!
heart.gif
we're so thankful!

Thanks for joining us on the ride (heh), the PlanCo community is thriving and it's a joy to have you as our friends!
nodding.gif
heart.gif

[heart]

This is truly one of the best team of developers (if not the best) ever! The sales are truly deserved.

From CEO David Braben: "....Planet Coaster 'continues' to perform well, as our strategy of supporting, nurturing and enhancing each of our game franchises continues to deliver"

Love this!

Top Bottom