Planet Coaster Launch Event – Community Invitation

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Dear coaster friends,

As you all know, Planet Coaster is officially launching on November 17, 2016. We are so excited to tell you that we will be hosting an awesome launch event, and we would love it if our beloved community can join us!

If you...
• Are available on the evening of November 17, 2016
• And can make it to our venue in London, UK
... then you are hereby invited to the official Planet Coaster Launch Event!

All you have to do is sign up to reserve your ticket(s) via this Google Form, and wait for the community team to respond confirming your reserved tickets, which will disclose further information about the event. Please note that the event is 16+, and you can reserve up to 2 tickets per person. We do have a limited capacity, so it’s first come, first serve basis.

We hope you can make it and join us for the ride, celebrating this amazing milestone together with the team.
[heart] Bo

If i wouldn't have to work there!
I would definitley with you on the HYPE TRAIN on the 17 Nov.
But I will be with you

Some internation flights given out to overseas players would be nice. me in Australia. Been playing since the start and have enjoyed the ride. The best experience I have had with any game so far.

Unfortunately I can't be there - as I'm only 15 (one of the younger members of the community [haha])
But I do wish the people that go a lot of fun !! [big grin]

Last edited:
Dang - would have loved to go. Sadly can't fly across the pond in such a short notice. Great idea though!

I'd like to come, but then I need a place to stay overnight.

Where is the venue in London, actually?

Last edited:
I'd like to come, but then I need a place to stay overnight.

Where is the venue in London, actually?
are you kidding me? That party will go on all night [cool], just party until morning and sleep on the way back (depending on you taking
public transportation) [noob]

Last edited:
are you kidding me? That party will go on all night [cool], just party until morning and sleep on the way back (depending on you taking
public transportation) [noob]

I've got no real problem with that, but I have to go by plane or Eurostar, so I have to buy tickets. Getting there is no problem, but either leave no sooner than 7 o'clock, and that would be a long party.

You guys should've done it on the 18th. Than you would've had a chance to do a Winter Wonderland Launch Event in Hyde Park (and ride the fabulous Olympia Looping :D)

Anyway I would come if I didn't plan a trip to London the week after..

Last edited:
Hmmmm. By a marvelous coincidence I'm on a training class in London next week, so if I manage to get a ticket, it won't cost me anything as I'll already be in the area.

Nice stroke of luck there.

Top Bottom