Planet Coaster Launch Event – Community Invitation

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it but the very best wishes to you all. Hope you have a fantastic evening.

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Everyone who's signed up should now have received an email from me.

Please make sure to EMAIL ME BACK to receive your tickets!

[heart] Bo

Yeah, Planet Coaster Launch party....where do I sign up?!
Signed up for 2 tickets, me and my planet coaster mad son (8)..he would love meeting all the characters..
Checks forum...
+16 years only...[cry]
Tickets already allocated...[cry]
What a rollercoaster of a ride the past 10 minutes have been.

i filled in the form for two tickets :p just waiting on an email back now, heard there was a cheap place to stay in london but need to find out as im not traveling back in the evening and missing all the fun

im coming from near liverpool, megabus is only £20 for a return, means im sat waiting for a bus for a few hours but thats what planet coaster and a laptop is for xD

ive just printed of the email to take down with me, also got a copy on my phone but there is no harm in asking a mod or somebody to get a a dev to let us know ? better safe than sorry :p

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Some of the Mod team will be attending... Please try not to throw things at us. [big grin]

But, I'm assuming it will be like Elite Meet recently where you give your name at the door. But yes taking a copy of the email wouldn't hurt.

I'll give Bo a nudge and see what they are planning re tickets.

I will be finding a pub nearby to ahem relax in prior to the event depending on traffic etc..

Last edited:

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hi friends, no worries, you're all sorted. I'll send your e-tickets today, just getting some final details straight.

Bit busy this week as you can all imagine ;) [heart]

Hi Bo,

I clicked the google form link but I it says there are no more tickets! You couldn't squeeze a last on out for me, could you???

I've found a hotel almost right next door. And I'll be flying (train is too expensive). Maybe spend some time wandering the city before going.

Top Bottom