Planet Coaster photos

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Honestly, If it's for the CoasterHead Club, it's FOR THE COASTERHEAD CLUB. People paid money to see content early, why is everyone posting it... out... At least do it after the Early Access or something...

i would say if things are being posted like 5 days after, i would be fine.
Anyway, i have not a huge problem with it. I feel good for you, that you can see it now :)

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
It's not like it was going to remain a secret for long anyway, the Q&A topics get moved into the public section of the forum once the event is over anyway.

It's impossible to keep something secret. I've heard it was posted this afternoon. But with this render I'm more hyped than before!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
It's impossible to keep something secret. I've heard it was posted this afternoon. But with this render I'm more hyped than before!

It is a beautiful render! Sam even said that they have not entirely finished the train yet. I have just put the render as one of my wallpapers of Windows. [happy]

Honestly, If it's for the CoasterHead Club, it's FOR THE COASTERHEAD CLUB. People paid money to see content early, why is everyone posting it... out... At least do it after the Early Access or something...

It's not like there's a NDA...people are free to do whatever they want with the content they paid for.

And the story behind the name makes it more special!

That's something that rarely makes it out of CHC...that and Q&As.

Last edited:
It's not like there's a NDA...people are free to do whatever they want with the content they paid for.

It's one thing leaking it to another site, posting on the same official forum where some of us are paying more to see these things early is a bit disrespectful imo (especially as it would be a matter of time before Frontier reveal them to the masses elsewhere). That's the exact reason why I just signed up to see new info/media released first. But hey - not the end of the world.

Last edited:
Hi folks,

Just to remind everyone, we don't explicitly say no to sharing the CHC content; but it is frowned upon [ugh]
As has been mentioned here, most of this content will be public after a short space of time anyway.
So please try to consider this for posts in the future. [up]

Thanks,
Planet Coaster Security Team

Hi folks,

Just to remind everyone, we don't explicitly say no to sharing the CHC content; but it is frowned upon [ugh]
As has been mentioned here, most of this content will be public after a short space of time anyway.
So please try to consider this for posts in the future. [up]

Thanks,
Planet Coaster Security Team
This Threat is for people who don't have Social Media where you (frontier) put the new photo's on. Maybe an idea that Frontier themselves create a threat where only them can post in and where you add all the new photo's this prevents the sharing of CHC content a little bit. Because before this post their wasn't any CHC content on this part of the forum.

Just to be clear Coencoenmeets. I do not actually work for Frontier, I am a volunteer from the community.
And I am not saying that all media should be strictly controlled by Frontier, Only that it is just not very polite for us to share the private info without consent.

It's one thing leaking it to another site, posting on the same official forum where some of us are paying more to see these things early is a bit disrespectful imo (especially as it would be a matter of time before Frontier reveal them to the masses elsewhere). That's the exact reason why I just signed up to see new info/media released first. But hey - not the end of the world.

I can understand that.
It's why I rarely post pictures I find on other sites over here... The one I did post was:
CZWkCriWwAAOktc.jpg

Which was dated when I did...and believe I did so point out how the npcs are using the shoulder restraints animation(s.) Pre-alpha. Not sure if it'll have that same bug? when I start playing early release- alpha.
...and some really old concept art that was already being shared.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom