Planet Coaster | Pre-Order and Deluxe Edition Announcement

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo coaster friends!

It has been incredible for us to see how excited you all are to get your hands on Planet Coaster: Console Edition. It's been a wild ride so far, and today we have a special announcement.

Planet Coaster: Console Edition is now available to pre-order and will release on November 10th, 2020 on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It will then release on PlayStation 5 alongside the launch of the console from November 12th, 2020.

We can't wait for you to experience Planet Coaster on the console of your choice, and we're looking forward to seeing what the new members of our PlanCo Fam will create.

In addition if you pre-order Planet Coaster: Console Edition, you'll gain access to a bonus coaster called Oswald's Magnificent Machine! This astonishing ride was the first coaster designed by impresario Oswald B. Thompson, who you'll be seeing much more of soon. Check it out!

PC_CE_~2.JPG

And that’s not all! Available as a digital exclusive, pre-order Planet Coaster: Deluxe Edition for even more great content! As well as the base game, you’ll also receive both the Magnificent Rides Collection and the Classic Rides Collection, offering up a total of 18 new rides and coasters, inspired by some of the most iconic attractions from fairgrounds and theme parks around the world. These additions are sure to provide budding coaster connoisseurs with even more ways to surprise and delight their guests.

PC_CE_Deluxe_Edition_Art_EN_PEGI_960x540.jpg

Planet Coaster: Console Edition will also have fully integrated Smart Delivery, meaning if you choose to purchase on the Xbox One, you will gain automatic access to an optimised version on Xbox Series X|S for free! A free upgrade will also be available from PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5 both for digital and physical players! For more detailed information on how this will work you can read more here.

We can’t wait to welcome more members to the PlanCo Fam! Make sure you don't miss out on any news by following us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to us on YouTube.

Better get planning the park of your dreams - you'll be able to create it soon!

great news!
I have a question. I preordered the regular game but I want to buy Magnificent Rides Collection and the Classic Rides Collection in the future. Will we have the chance to do it?

I have a question: If I purchase the deluxe edition after the pre-order window, would I still receive Oswald's Magnificent Ride?

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
I have a question: If I purchase the deluxe edition after the pre-order window, would I still receive Oswald's Magnificent Ride?
Hayo! The Planet Coaster: Deluxe Edition will include access to both the Magnificent Rides Collection and the Classic Rides Collection, offering up a total of 18 new rides and coasters - the pre-order exclusive coaster is part of the pre-orders, not the Deluxe Edition.
Do PC players have any chance of getting Oswald's Magnificent Ride?
Will OG players (aka beta owners) and Steam players get the Oswald as well?
The team are completely focused on bringing the Planet Coaster experience to console; we have nothing to announce regarding PC.

Hayo! The Planet Coaster: Deluxe Edition will include access to both the Magnificent Rides Collection and the Classic Rides Collection, offering up a total of 18 new rides and coasters - the pre-order exclusive coaster is part of the pre-orders, not the Deluxe Edition.

The team are completely focused on bringing the Planet Coaster experience to console; we have nothing to announce regarding PC.
What an absolute joke. I'll be leaving a negative review for this on Steam until we get content parity on the PC version.

Congratulations Frontier, you are almost ready to join the ranks of "well-loved" publishers like EA, Ubisoft, Bethesda or Activision! We now have Day One DLC, irrelevant pre-order bonuses, a premium priced Digital Deluxe Edition and a price hike for the console port while leaving the superior PC version in the dark. Basically the only thing that is missing is a virtual currency for the announced workshop and "surprise mechanics" to obtain exclusive content for said workshop. I guess that will only be announced after most reviews are published.

Frontier, after spending thousands on computer parts and DLC, you people need to update this game. I and many others feel betrayed.

I dont necessarely feel betrayed. Still enjoying the game as it is. Do like to have that coaster train thought.

Gee Frontier, What is your PROBLEM? Leaving your pc gamers out in the cold? Just ignoring us, like we no longer exist? STOP being like EA, Ubisoft, Bethesda, even Atari. They all have very crummy business practices, and you're not too far off from joining them if you're not careful. :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom