Planet Coaster | Pre-Order and Deluxe Edition Announcement

i had a question if i bought the deluxe edition with the add ons already included on ps4 will i get the deluxe edition on ps5 with all add ons on ps5 when ps5 releases or is it just the standard version if you can let me know thanks

I'm trying to decide whether to get the console version for the PS4 or for the XBOX, when it comes to the system upgrade path. Will the PS5 version take good advantage of the haptic feedback, or just be normal?

i had a question if i bought the deluxe edition with the add ons already included on ps4 will i get the deluxe edition on ps5 with all add ons on ps5 when ps5 releases or is it just the standard version if you can let me know thanks just wondering i am trying to get an answer before i buy it on ps4 to upgrade on ps5 cause i am getting ps5 day 1

i had a question if i bought the deluxe edition with the add ons already included on ps4 will i get the deluxe edition on ps5 with all add ons on ps5 when ps5 releases or is it just the standard version if you can let me know thanks just wondering i am trying to get an answer before i buy it on ps4 to upgrade on ps5 cause i am getting ps5 day 1 just wondering if someone can let me know

Wait a second, are the magnificent rides having the DLC's like the ghostbusters or just something different? sorry didn't read the part on the 1st page.

Yea but it is not clear that if we buy the deluxe edition on ps4 whould we get the deluxe edition of the game on ps5 when ps5 releases

And one last thing, in PS4 said that the release was going to be on 31 of December, is it only on 11 of November for pre-order or just what?

Jay Wilton

Community Manager
i had a question if i bought the deluxe edition with the add ons already included on ps4 will i get the deluxe edition on ps5 with all add ons on ps5 when ps5 releases or is it just the standard version if you can let me know thanks just wondering i am trying to get an answer before i buy it on ps4 to upgrade on ps5 cause i am getting ps5 day 1

Provided you purchased the Deluxe Edition, your free next-gen upgrade will include the Deluxe Edition content, meaning you'll be able to enjoy the Magnificent Rides Collection and the Classic Rides Collection on both console generations!

Just two quick questions, Is the deluxe option going to be available in physical?, and does it include Oswald's magnificent machine and all DLC's?

The Deluxe Edition content will be available for purchase separately. Oswald's Magnificent Machine is a pre-order bonus.

And one last thing, in PS4 said that the release was going to be on 31 of December, is it only on 11 of November for pre-order or just what?

Planet Coaster: Console Edition will release on November 10th, 2020 on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It will then release on PlayStation 5 alongside the launch of the console from November 12th, 2020.

Top Bottom