Planet Coaster Steam Group

Lets have as much people as possible attend this group event, take it as a opportunity to build your friends list up before alpha 3 is released! Come in and join the fun as we play Planet Coaster!

Last edited:
I joined the group as well. Under the name : the_slayer_be .. yeah an odd name i know but that's from my childhood playing counter strike and COD :D

Small note, if you can't join because you still have the $5 limit, wait until you get the steam key to get rid of it, then join. Of course I'm not sure if everyone gets such a key, or just the Early Birds.

As I understand it, any one who has preordered will get it at the time of the beta or Early birds will get them on the 23rd. Once the game has released you will purchase it in the normal way.

Last edited:
By the time the game is released everyone who has the game should be able to join the group. If anyone can't join the group because of the $5 limitation currently feel free to drop myself or 007 a PM on here and we will add you.

Last edited:
30 to go until we reach 300 members, clock is ticking join the best steam community for planet coaster!

You can join this one as well: [redacted]

We are already 323 members and you can share your creations :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok, bernymoon keep this on your own thread. This is my thread for my group, you are deliberately coming here and phishing for more members, I see that as a insult if I'm being honest with you. I do not care you have 323 members or more than our group, but you post that information on your own thread that doesn't come here and steals the effort of this group which has a lot of time and effort into it to make it the best Planet Coaster community there is. You group isn't even about Planet Coaster, is theme park games in general which if I'm not mistaken shouldn't even be on this forum at all! Keep away or you will be reported, and I can assure you that I wont stop it until the message is clear.

To anyone who is reading this, find it in your conscience to realise that our group has worked extremely hard, providing our members with fun events the last few days which we have a proven record on from all that participated, we have amazing activities that will begin when the game hits steam tomorrow which enhance your gameplay even more, and have worked day and night to create a amazing community for you all to share with. This guy is coming here and taking all of this work for granted and gaining members because of it, and he has done nothing. He might have a big facebook following, which he should have used to market his group in the first place. This is not acceptable and its a direct stab in the back not only to me, but to my admin team and those who have taken their time to join the group.

I thank those who have shown us their support thus far, and the group would be extremely grateful is you continued to show us this support, as I value this community so much and this steam group is another slice of that cake, another great community.

Thank you.

BernyMoon, you have 323 members, which doesn't really matter. Keep away from this thread, or you have to deal with a report. You're disturbing our beautyful atmosphere in this thread and that is really disgusting. We are working really hard to provide our members new events, news and other stuff. We have no problem with you and your group if you are not posting your advertisement for your group. Do this in your own thread please.

Originally written by 007:

To anyone who is reading this, find it in your conscience to realise that our group has worked extremely hard, providing our members with fun events the last few days which we have a proven record on from all that participated, we have amazing activities that will begin when the game hits steam tomorrow which enhance your gameplay even more, and have worked day and night to create a amazing community for you all to share with. This guy is coming here and taking all of this work for granted and gaining members because of it, and he has done nothing. He might have a big facebook following, which he should have used to market his group in the first place. This is not acceptable and its a direct stab in the back not only to me, but to my admin team and those who have taken their time to join the group.

For everyone who is helping us, I have to say a big thank you. I hope you will continue this awesome support and thank you for being such a great community!

Greetings

Look full disclosure here: I'm in both groups. I joined the planet coaster one first and then got a random invite for the theme park simulation one a little later before this all kicked off.

I've really enjoyed my interactions with the planet coaster community steam group (especially the meet and greets) and it actually gave me the confidence to post my first projects on the forums - something I wasn't able to do before. The people in the group are friendly and it's well moderated.

I haven't had any experience of the other group so I can't comment on what that is like.

What I will say however is that I feel this is a bit of an over-reaction. I understand why 007/Markuss is irritated by this and it is potentially a breach of the forum rules but it should have been reported to a mod discretely via PM rather than in a post on a public forum which could potentially generate a lot of hoo-haa over nothing.

There's nothing stopping anyone from being (and participating) in both groups and as I said to 007 myself - the quality of service we provide as a steam group is what will win people over eventually. Having been involved in a heck of a lot of organisations and community projects in various games over the years, I can safely say people will do a lot worse than this to promote their own projects over yours, in order to be a mature and inviting group of planet coaster lovers, we have to rise above this sort of thing and deal with it sensibly.

I hope to continue to participate in the planet coaster group especially in the meet and greet, collaborations and community park aspects once they get going.

Agree. I apologise for getting a bit ratty, but what's done is done. Moving forward...

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

We are so close to our goal of 300 members by tonight, please come and join this group, we have so much to offer and a fantastic community is ready to welcome you :)

Group chat tonight at 8PM BST, come and say hello :)

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator

Link removed, please don't hijack somebody else's topic to advertise your own group. You wouldn't like it if they came and did the same thing in your topic would you?

Last edited:
Top Bottom