IMPORTANT: Planet Coaster Summer Update 1.3

there is a stream right now but i dont know if that means its gonna get delayed? the last updates were already launched by this time so i hope they will tell us about it

edit: ok so apparently we are gonna see them play the game but when are we able to play the game? thats why im here today

Last edited:
It's the old build. 1.2.3 so nothing new to see there.

ok im a bit confused, is the stream live or not? i see a chat so i dont know if the chat is also part of last stream? I dont use twitch

oh nevermind i might be , the stream is indeed not live or from today [wacky]

there is a stream right now but i dont know if that means its gonna get delayed? the last updates were already launched by this time so i hope they will tell us about it

They never communicate release times.

But I suspect it to be around 16:00 BST / 17:00 CET.

ok im a bit confused, is the stream live or not? i see a chat so i dont know if the chat is also part of last stream? I dont use twitch

Yeah it's live but it is the current build.

They never communicate release times.

But I suspect it to be around 16:00 BST / 17:00 CET.

Yeah it's live but it is the current build.

its live ?: why does it say 7 days ago and why can i forward and go backwards. I dont understand it lmao

You have to click on 'videos' at the top, that worked for me.

It's live and they're showing a new build, showing off fireworks right now.

P.S.: I believe I read in the comments that they've confirmed the update will go live in half an hour, after the stream.

You have to click on 'videos' at the top, that worked for me.

It's live and they're showing a new build, showing off fireworks right now.

P.S.: I believe I read in the comments that they've confirmed the update will go live in half an hour, after the stream.

If it's live how come we can go forwards and backwards?

Hahahaha LOL

I've been watching last weeks livestream LMAO [squeeeeee]

Yeah same for me, I dont get this Twitch thing at all, it's nothing like youtube streaming.

If its live how come I see its 26 minutes long and I can go forward and backwards. That doesnt seem like a stream but more like an already recorded video.

But we do have chat updating so I dont know whats up with that.

Nono, it has been live for 26.30. Maybe they are already done?

Oooooooh

I feel so dumb, couldnt figure that out [big grin]

yeah that makes sense

now I just need to figure out how to get to the current live part because when I go all the way to the end it starts over

also did they say anything about the release time?

Oooooooh

I feel so dumb, couldnt figure that out [big grin]

yeah that makes sense

now I just need to figure out how to get to the current live part because when I go all the way to the end it starts over

also did they say anything about the release time?

Yeah couldn't get to the live part so I quit still @ work so can't actually watch anyways. [ugh]

Top Bottom