IMPORTANT: Planet Coaster Summer Update 1.3

Don't wish to sound ungrateful, but 5 more coasters....while we still have no 'Chair lift' 'Helter Skelter' 'Single Larger Tier Carousel', although, nice to see an 'Observation Tower', that is one I can cross off at least [big grin]

Also, wasn't expecting as early as June 27, and notice how 'Free' is still being mentioned.

Is this the last update until 'Autumn', or is there something much bigger planned for later in the Summer [wink]

Last edited:
Thanks boys for this epic news!!! :D I wish a realist fireforks...

Put love in particles please !!! *_* Really wellcome news [big grin][big grin][big grin][big grin][big grin]

I really hope one of those launch coasters is a Mack coaster! Also, several of those coasters I can't picture in my head. I'm so excited to see what they look like!

EDIT: Is this "modern train on wooden supports" a GCI, because it sure sounds like it! [wacky]

Launch in both directions i am thinking about an inverted impulse coaster.
Edit: Though Mack just opened a version with launch in both directions. Just forgot.

Last edited:
Well, I guess I'll be spending my summer indoors [haha]! Can't wait to see the update in action on the 21st.

Don't wish to sound ungrateful, but 5 more coasters....while we still have no 'Chair lift' 'Helter Skelter' 'Single Larger Tier Carousel', although, nice to see an 'Observation Tower', that is one I can cross off at least [big grin]

Also, wasn't expecting as early as June 27, and notice how 'Free' is still being mentioned.

Is this the last update until 'Autumn', or is there something much bigger planned for later in the Summer [wink]

I felt same way ... I mean its called Planet COASTER, i guessed that [wink] but I still feel that there are coasters enough for the beginning, I didnt bought NoLimits2 ... if you want to have every coastertype becuase they use other screws then this should be the wrong game, there are others, which do coasters better ...

I feel bad to fill my park only with lots of coasters, while other stuff sucks.
Still no more different cars for Darkrides, no places to rest (restaurants)? No Gondola-Ride (coaster-like) ?

I feel that the game gets a little bit "one-sided" with this overwhelming coaster-stuff.

Sorry, I am not hyped anybit with this update.

Videoscreens give a nice improvement to the game, glad that they are in now, good decision for that!
Fireworks are nice, but what about performance of these? Also nothing you can fill up your park with ...

Last edited:
Thx for it and it is Really cool stuff.
But What about path improvements? Is it really easier adding new content before improve existing ones?

Still waiting for QoL updates. Thx for recognizing my post!

Lots of wonderful new toys to play with! Thanks, everyone!

What is the Bolt coaster? Don't we already have 2 boomerang coasters? Curious to see.

Still no chairlift or gondolas...sigh...maybe in the fall...

celebratory scenery pieces, such as inflatables, flags and bunting that can be customised to perfection.

Could it be that we get a new theme "America"? I think this, because of the inflatable figures of "Uncle Sam" and the Eagle, and the little American buntings. There's also a United States Flag in the lower "middle" of the picture.

06SOqPv.jpg

Last edited:
I really hope one of those launch coasters is a Mack coaster! Also, several of those coasters I can't picture in my head. I'm so excited to see what they look like!

EDIT: Is this "modern train on wooden supports" a GCI, because it sure sounds like it! [wacky]

Modern train on wooden supports: Pause the trailer at 00:59 and you'll get the answer...

SPOILER...
Answer is YES!

I'm excited about the fireworks and scenery, but I'm a bit skeptical about some of the other things in this update.

People having been complaining about the fixed height of tower rides. Did Frontier finally allow us to build segments so we can get the height we want with the new Observation Tower? (Probably not, but I can wish)
The last time they added new coasters, they had ridiculous minimum track segment lengths. Are they going to continue with this trend, or are they going back to the standard 4 meter minimum track segment length?
Are they going to continue having prefabricated track pieces that we can't edit? (Like the Boomerang lifts, Tiamat lift, Diving coaster holding brake, etc. And by the looks of the screenshot we got of the Intamin Inverted Impulse coaster, I would guess this is going to have pre-fab pieces as well. Also, here's to hoping we don't have to launch it through the station, and we can remake Volcano)

They made wooden supports recolorable, but did they finally make the cars on the Malice: Unchained recolorable?

Too many questions, hopefully some of them can answered tomorrow during the livestream.

Loving the new update, but I'm really surprised that you guys didn't add more water rides, transport, and track rides that are sorely needed. [cry] Also, I was looking forward to weather, but I guess that'll take more time to get right. :( Anyways, I'm loving everything else...especially the firework and billboard video maker! [squeeeeee][up]

Just watched the video...

teary eyes...so wonderful!

And I am sooooo honored that you put my Polaris coaster in the video! It looked marvelous with the fireworks booming in the sky above it. Thank you so much...I'm giddy. Hee hee.

Top Bottom