h2mRYuY.jpg

LNhX7mi.jpg

irs3iyO.jpg

o9Jmoj8.jpg

IGEfQcv.jpg

DSgQQAK.jpg

TU94QTA.jpg

Cheers, Coastercad

Thanks everyone! I have to do some minor things before the park will be uploaded. But it will be on the workshop sometime soon.

Currently hiring someone to create my park for me. Is that allowed in the EULA?

I hope this tech comes to Elite. It would be cool to see actual passenger sims reacting to travel. Populated cities. Of course they would just appear when you arrived. On would they have there own independent existence?

Wow - that has the look and feel of what could be a real dark ride. very well done. I was intrigued throughout waiting to see what was next. I didn't really get the story line (was there a story line?), but even with that - I still loved it.

Wow - that has the look and feel of what could be a real dark ride. very well done. I was intrigued throughout waiting to see what was next. I didn't really get the story line (was there a story line?), but even with that - I still loved it.

Thanks wowman. The story goes like this: Every first scene is just there to be pretty, in every second scene we can see the stuff from the scene before being harvested, captured or stolen) in order to build a imagination traveler, which you can see at the end.

qcBEZMB.jpg

Take a ride on king ghoster's tower and experience this spooky story about King Coaster. The once so beloved King Coaster lived in a beautiful tower. However, grim reaper came knocking and the tower fell into decay. It is now a place of death and ghostliness.

Source: https://youtu.be/UFkjv9gozvE

And some screens (both edited and unedited)

Y7ZI6Mx.jpg

kqLnt8c.jpg

uFmODhX.jpg

AmbIWbp.jpg

JZs7SCt.jpg

tacxvus.jpg

9TzzCYd.jpg

8qEQEq9.jpg

DNBprEv.jpg

7sZVAIU.jpg

SNEHT3b.jpg

tLkPZU7.jpg

Thanks for reading and watching

Cheers,

Coastercad

this is the best drop tower ride I have seen built to date. I tried one myself and struggled to get the triggers to work correctly. (any tips on how you managed this?). I love this ride (in the game) and would like to see it used more. Again, you did a n awesome job on this one and the scenes are great.

As I said over on SGW, this park is just so epic and beautiful. I love how you push the game and throw the most random pieces together to achieve nothing short of magic. I also love how you have a very unique and distinctive style that drips through your creations and makes them immediately recognizable.
There is some real originality and ingenuity on show here. And the rides are all fun and exciting as well as beautiful.
Amazing work, my friend. I can't wait to see more (y)

Top Bottom