Game Discussions Planet World with Disney Theme

I Would love to see that Frontier is to make Planet World instead of Planet Coaster 2 because I would like to have more options from Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo and included in that game, Also my suggestion is to include Resorts, such as Water Parks, Resort Hotels, Parades, Golf Courses, and Cruise Ships.

even I would like to see that Frontier have Disney/Pixar/Marvel/Star Wars Themes from All of Walt Disney Theme Park Resorts around the world, like in Anaheim, Orlando, Tokyo, Paris, Hong Kong, and Shanghai locations full of Rides, Coasters, Transport Rides, etc either as a DLC or a Stand-Alone-Game.

Here are the themes from Disney Theme Parks I would like to see on Planet World or a DLC, once frontier can use Disney Themes as they did for Ghostbusters.

Disneyland Park
Disney California Adventure Park
Magic Kingdom Park
Epcot
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Tokyo Disneyland
Tokyo Disneysea
Disneyland Paris Park
Walt Disney Studios Park
Hong Kong Disneyland
Shanghai Disneyland Park
even Rides, Coasters, Transport Rides back in the Past, Present, and Future, even Never-Built

Now, the attractions I would like Frontier or Disney to work on is to Translate and Record the Voice Actor that speaks Languages like, which were originally from Foreign Countries, like in Japan, France, Hong Kong, and China. that speaks Japanese, French, Cantonese, and Mandarin, and translates these 4 National Languages to English Voice-Actors to Recreate Attractions & Entertainments in Planet World stand-alone-game with a Disney Theme, and have more options like in Planet Coaster, and Planet Zoo, English Voice Actors like Jim Cummings, Corey Burton, Bret Iwan, Tony Anselmo Bill Farmer, etc

Let me know in the comments and tell me what do you think?

Top Bottom