🐾 Planet Zoo: Africa Pack arriving 22 June 🐾

6 more hours! Too bad I will be at work when it drops so I will only quitetly suffer lol. The worst part? I wont be able to watch the trailer with music/audio on until I get home. :( Always looking forward the release trailers.
Cheers brother (or sister)!
I think, I won't really have time to test the dlc until tomorrow. Work all day today, then buy food for the guinea pigs. I think I'm only at home shortly after 6 o'clock in the evening ... then cook my food, clean the piggys enclosure, take a shower ... what a full day *cries

I have a question. Why does the southern white rhinoceros benefit from the nyala but not the common warthog? The southern white rhinoceros seems to be benefiting from the African buffalo, black wildebeest, common ostrich, plains zebra, reticulated giraffe, sable antelope, springbok, and Thomson's gazelle.

Can anyone help? I don't know where I can go with this question.
How can I get the Africa package trailer?
The Influencers Portal has all the trailers except for the Africa package.
I wrote to the mail indicated on the portal a week ago, but did not receive a response.
Should I ask the question somewhere else or is it normal that there is no response for so long and I still have to wait?

Can anyone help? I don't know where I can go with this question.
How can I get the Africa package trailer?
The Influencers Portal has all the trailers except for the Africa package.
I wrote to the mail indicated on the portal a week ago, but did not receive a response.
Should I ask the question somewhere else or is it normal that there is no response for so long and I still have to wait?
The Africa pack or the new dlc that is still not released?? The Africa pack is available on steam. The trailers are all on YouTube

The Africa pack or the new dlc that is still not released?? The Africa pack is available on steam. The trailers are all on YouTube
Not a new dlc, just an Africa pack.
I know that all the trailers are on YouTube. I need a good quality file to make a video on my channel and tell the news about the Arid pack. The Influencers Portal has all the trailers except for the Africa pack.

Not a new dlc, just an Africa pack.
I know that all the trailers are on YouTube. I need a good quality file to make a video on my channel and tell the news about the Arid pack. The Influencers Portal has all the trailers except for the Africa pack.
Ah ok I don’t know about that

Top Bottom