🐧 Planet Zoo: Aquatic Pack arriving 8 December! 🐧

I love the pack. Especially because of the diving animations. If these get added to e.g. Ice bears it also makes the other packs worth more money.

The choices of animals are also great. I do miss the Sea Lion. But the otters, Pinguins, seals and Caiman are awesome. I also agree with them using the bigger versions of the animals even though they are not always common in zoos. Simply because you play zoomed out a lot and a bit bigger is kinda nice in the game.

Does the pack have more potential? Yes. But then the price also needed to go up and probaly the development time as well.

I really love the animal choice. I know I am in minority here, but I :
-Prefer true seals to sea lions and wouldn't like both in 5 animal pack
-Prefer Antarctic penguins to those of warmer climates
-Prefer, and this one by a long shot, giant otter instead of ASCR otter, in every way
-Lastly CD Caiman over Alligator, as a much more exotic species with different niche than big crocodilians

Amazing work on this once again, you outdone yourselves. 😊

I think this would take me to wishlists,

but I'd like to see a revisit of all the packs we had thus far someday, introducing new habitat animals.

Eg. Aquatic Pack - capybaras and beavers

I think the other nice thing about this pack beyond it's contents is that it somewhat puts to rest fears from the community that they were going to stick to a single model for the DLC e.g. regions and that therefore if an animal wasn't included they always wanted then it would never be put in the game. I always thought that was unlikely but could understand why some people worried and now we are sure that they aren't just thinking geographically. I suspect they will lump animals in DLC in whatever combination with whatever theme, region, convservation status or other characteristic makes sense to get the ones they know will be popular in the game. It makes sense for them financially and reputationally to bring in highly requested species. They will never please everyone with the animals picked and I hope they work on other game changing mechanics (ahem aviaries) as well that will expand the possibilities even further but at least people can be sure that no sloth in SA pack doesn't mean there will never be one.

Hi Frontier, with the arrival of penguins and seals I will finally have to include the polar bear in my park as well. Shall we make a deal? Please, please lower the polar bear space requirement to reasonable proportions (similar to the African Elephant's, say). In return, I will buy the pack!

Hi Frontier, with the arrival of penguins and seals I will finally have to include the polar bear in my park as well. Shall we make a deal? Please, please lower the polar bear space requirement to reasonable proportions (similar to the African Elephant's, say). In return, I will buy the pack!

God, wish they would do so but it is so unlikely. Imagine the beautiful polar bear enclosures we could build with the new rocks.

Last edited:
This is so awesome :love: jumps on the hype-train - tshooo tschooo
I love the choices! The Gray Seal is a really really nice one and a animal from Europe 🥳 hope their fur would be like in RL. They can have so many different patterns. (Goes from very light gray/whitish with less dots to so many dots they were nearly black)
Love the Otter and the Penguin too, never expected of the Caiman. And the tiny tiny turtle, i love their exhibit with the half filled water an the little island.

The diving animation booms the game on the next level. Can the penguins, seals and otters make loops under water? Oh please, this would be absolutly amazing!

And guys please, they never said there is no space for the other animals. Calm down a bit and enjoy every animal you got, they are all adorble

Can't wait for Tuesday! arrrrg Time ... must ... run ... faster!

(I'm sorry for bad english, it's not my main language - hi i'm from germany 🤘 read a lot here since release, but i never dare to wrote something ._.")

Thank you Frontier for another really great DLC (I'm so hyped sorry)

Frontier revealed yesterday this image:

EoKq8sdXIAE2O74

Let's see which pic they choose today to highlight these charismatic creatures.

Frontier revealed yesterday this image:

EoKq8sdXIAE2O74

Let's see which pic they choose today to highlight these charismatic creatures.

Ohhh. I've seen that picture, but I thought the reveal was going to be a video showcasing the animal. My mind instantly thought of a short video (like they did for SA pack) instead of a picture. Ah, my bad!

._. I've hoped more People would vote for the Seal because we've already seen the Penguin so much in the Trailer and on Pictures and also the Otters if you look closely enough. But I'm still happy because everything that distracts me from my annoying Computer Problems is good

Top Bottom