Planet Zoo at E3's PC Gaming Show!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hi everyone,

We hope you've been enjoying some of the Planet Zoo glimpses we've been giving you - from beautiful lion screenshots to Zoopedia facts to our first Developer Journal; we're so thankful you're on this journey with us!

We are also just as excited as you are, and cannot wait to show you even more of what the amazing Frontier team have been working on. That's why we'd like to invite you to join us for Planet Zoo's official gameplay reveal during the PC Gaming Show at E3, on Monday 10 June at 5PM UTC. This year is looking like an amazing line-up of games and developers, and we're thrilled to be a part of it. You can tune in at www.twitch.tv/pcgamer - if you're watching please send our team some support in the chat!

We don't have a public booth at E3 this year, but we will be at the show for the full week. If you're a content creator attending E3 and you're interested in playing the game when it launches on Steam this Fall, please let us know by sending an email to community@frontier.co.uk so we can book an appointment for you. For those who will not be attending the convention, don't worry! Aside from the PC Gaming Show we'll be keeping you in the loop via our social media channels, so be sure to give them a follow and get all of the news from us directly.

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Sign Up to Our Newsletter

Bo

I won't be able to watch it live unfortunately, but will definitely tune in as soon as I am able! Of course I'll also be watching the inevitable YouTube discussion videos that will follow after, likely by BIS. :D

I'll be up and watching at 3am from Australia! Thank you so much Frontier, I had always dreamed of you guys producing a Zoo game! Gameplay reveal will be amazing, I'm sure.

Deleted member 110222

D
Does this mean the game is an Epic Games Store exclusive?

:troll:

Top Bottom