Planet Zoo Cheat Code: Fluffy Animals

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hayo fellow zookeepers!

Bo and Megan just revealed a cheat code for Planet Zoo (during today's livestream) that hasn't been discovered before, and this cheat is already present in the game. Just rename any animal " MeggieB " for MORE FLOOF!

Feel free to post screenshots and videos of the result here in this thread. Have fun and enjoy this cheat code! 🐼

VcaIFLM.png

Tweets from Bo about this Planet Zoo Cheat Code:

Source: https://twitter.com/BoMarit89/status/1220078383599583232

Source: https://twitter.com/BoMarit89/status/1220078385696837638

Last edited:
😂 Does this change only the renamed Animal or every Animal in the Zoo?
This could be great to create more individual looking Animals.
I can't wait to see how a Flamingo looks with this Cheat
I've read somewhere that Cheats can make it impossible to get Steam-Achievements. Is this the Case with this one?

Looks like it blows propertions up similar to the expand function in zbrush, it comes with some horrifying results lol. This seems more like an easter egg than an actual cheat :)

Attachments

• croc.jpg
    croc.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 435
  • buff.jpg
    buff.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 2,088

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
😂 Does this change only the renamed Animal or every Animal in the Zoo?
This could be great to create more individual looking Animals.
I can't wait to see how a Flamingo looks with this Cheat
I've read somewhere that Cheats can make it impossible to get Steam-Achievements. Is this the Case with this one?
I don't think this cheat code will influence gameplay and achievements, but I'm just a volunteer and not a developer so I can't say for 100% sure. Bo and Megan made it sound like the cheat code is just to change the cosmetic appearance of animals in Planet Zoo.

The cheat code only adds MORE FLOOF to the animal that was renamed. You can rename multiple animals if you'd like.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Bo posted some more information about this Cheat Code on Twitter:

You can Box and animal or save your game to undo! It's just for fun, no changes to gameplay or anything!

Hopefully more cheat code excitement in the future!

(added to first post of this thread)

Thank you for adding these cheats. They add some fun and humor to the game. So far I’ve used it on my lions,cheetah, and gorillas. Looking forward to more little cheats and tricks in the future.

OK, how many of you tried renaming an employee "MeggieB" to see if they'd floof up? Be honest. 😄

Sadly, employees seem to be unfloofable.

I honestly never thought of it. Good thinking tho you never know doesn’t hurt to try but that would be funny tho.

Top Bottom