Planet Zoo: Europe Pack and Update 1.8 Out Now!

First I want to say that all the new Plants look really great. But some Vegetation related Things could be better. The Grapes just look weird. It's ok to use 2D Graphics for Objects from Time to Time but I think for the Grapes it would've been better to do something like shrinking and recoloring the Oranges from the India Set.
Also as someone else already pointed out in another Thread about the Olive Tree, the biggest one is way over the Size that Olive Trees can reach.
It would be nice if this could maybe be looked into. Except that all the new Vegetation is absolutely gorgeous and I might use them way more than the other European Plants because of this

First I want to say that all the new Plants look really great. But some Vegetation related Things could be better. The Grapes just look weird.
Another thing I've noticed about the new plant assets is, all of them have 4m² coverage; from the tiny bunch of grapes to the huge plane trees, they all have the same coverage. Figured this thread would be a good place to make note of that.

Another thing I've noticed about the new plant assets is, all of them have 4m² coverage; from the tiny bunch of grapes to the huge plane trees, they all have the same coverage. Figured this thread would be a good place to make note of that.
It would be good to have some 8m² plants.

It would be good to have some 8m² plants.
Normally plants in the game range from 1m² to at least 400m², so in the case of the new plants, they would normally range from 1m² in the case of the grape bunch to around 50-100m² in the case of the plane tree. It's a simple oversight that the new plants are all the same, probably resulting from copy pasting blueprints and then not editing coverage stats.

Last edited:
Thanks for this awesome DLС, especially the Lynx! Please add African/Indian Leopard next year! The only one of the big cats missing from the game :(

Last edited:
Bruh Frontier.... All I can say is this is the most amazing update and pack yet, the amount of new content and quality of life additions is just unbelievable, I am beyond overwhelmed and I want to cry of happiness @A@
Thanks to the whole team for proving the fanbase that a Europe pack rocks!
What's with those animal heads? I knew the last one's a markhor that's not in Planet Zoo but what's the idea?

The grapes look terrible! But kind of amusingly bad lol

such a great game where you can practically see every little bit of panda fur and then you get to the grapes and it’s like, gosh.
Fortunately, it’s a zoo simulator and not a fruit fly simulator, where one would have to close-up on those fruits on a regular basis. ;)

🤔 Do I need to verify my Game Files or is there really only such a small Amount of new Walls? I thought we would get already finished Segments of Walls for half timbered Houses but it doesn't show them and the Rest of the Research are just Blueprints

🤔 Do I need to verify my Game Files or is there really only such a small Amount of new Walls? I thought we would get already finished Segments of Walls for half timbered Houses but it doesn't show them and the Rest of the Research are just Blueprints
If you are asking about the update (not the Euro DLC) we have indeed lots of new walls, but they are "wall panels" not proper walls. Maybe you are looking for it writing the wrong words, or with the wrong filters (they are non-grid), or maybe I'm wrong about your doubt.

If you are asking about the update (not the Euro DLC) we have indeed lots of new walls, but they are "wall panels" not proper walls. Maybe you are looking for it writing the wrong words, or with the wrong filters (they are non-grid), or maybe I'm wrong about your doubt.
I mean Walls for Half timbered Houses in the Europe Pack but it seems like we still need to make them ourselves, which can be really Time consuming and also difficult to get it to look good.
I'm happy that we finally got Wall Panels for the Main Game Sets now (still disappointed however that some important Wall Pieces are still only available in one or two Sets) and I really love that new Rock Wall

While building the Area for my Fallow Deer, I've noticed that the Grape Vines with Grapes on them do have a different Shape and Size depending on the Color of the Grapes. It would be nice if we could get both Shapes/Sizes for both Grape Colors.
Also please don't forget to make the Fallow Deer a Walk through Animal 😉🦌

Top Bottom