Planet Zoo First Gameplay video

This game looks wonderful! I'm just a bit confused about the fact that the keeper was feeding minced meat to the wild dogs, hopefully that's just one of the feeding options.
And did I see right or was there an black Springbock in the water?

Last edited:
To be honest, I found the environment very empty, especially the mountains, empty, of course this is demo. It sounds ridiculous to me that the entrance to the park comes from an endless tunnel. It would be nice to have a proper park entrance instead. Parking, buses and more.

To be honest, I found the environment very empty, especially the mountains, empty, of course this is demo. It sounds ridiculous to me that the entrance to the park comes from an endless tunnel. It would be nice to have a proper park entrance instead. Parking, buses and more.
It will be similar to Planet Coaster.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Do you think the video we will get on friday will be the same?
Yes, I think it will be the same, or very similar. The park that was shown during the game demo at Frontier's office was made using the same zoo.

The difference will be that the upcoming Friday video will have a voice-over of Liesa Bauwens.

In Planet Coaster, you can place your own entrances wherever you want. I'm assuming we'll be able to do this in Planet Zoo.

Top Bottom