Planet Zoo YouTube Video Thread

In today's Aurora Zoo episode we talk about how we're going to incorporate the new Aquatic Pack animals when the DLC arrives next week!

am I the only one that can't see video previews anymore on these forums...or able to play the videos from the thread? All I see is a big white blank specs and the microscopic source link.

Does Frontier know about this?

Here is what I'm seeing.
1607783303112.png

@wowman You are not the only one that gets just a tiny link. Unfortunately, on many of these, I don't even get a link ... just a blank white page. I thought it must be something with my computer or settings as other posters would exclaim "aww, how cute!", so I know they got whatever was supposed to be there. I just don't know where to look or what to do to correct it.

@wowman You are not the only one that gets just a tiny link. Unfortunately, on many of these, I don't even get a link ... just a blank white page. I thought it must be something with my computer or settings as other posters would exclaim "aww, how cute!", so I know they got whatever was supposed to be there. I just don't know where to look or what to do to correct it.
it used to work fine. this is something that changed suddenly a couple weeks ago.Nothing changed in my settings

Top Bottom